Search results

1. Jallennh

CL22 leaves Demarini for Worth?!

As Demo stated, this happens when Wilson moves money around. It happened with Ralph Milliron, Aaron, Dave Pollock, Jeff LeRiche and others. Chris had a great run, but as someone once stated, his time was always on the clock, it always is for these guys. I am sure Andy and crew up in Chicago will...
  2. Jallennh

Illegal bats?

This year, for insurance coverage reasons, ALL sanctioned leagues and tournies will require new bat stamps.
  3. Jallennh

Is this shaved?

As a former member of the USSSA equipment standards board, the bat layer mating looks factory correct, the end cap is correct other than the glue. My guess it that the cap flew off, worth would not fix it, and he glued it back. End of story. Find your state Director, get a tester, and see if it...
  4. Jallennh

I will NEVER buy another demarini EVER again.

I don't chime in often these days but thought I might here. If Chris can do something I am sure he will, however with that being said, the pics I saw, the scratches are just that scratches, the minor chunks I see are causing this red flag trigger. DeMarini is as good as it gets CS wise but also...
  5. Jallennh

Gsl / usssa partnership...

Another fine Dandy Don D. Domination move.
  6. Jallennh

Coed worlds

And after 8 Mixed world Tournaments that is why I quit going. Tainted , period. You guys answered your own questions :-)
  7. Jallennh

Coed worlds

Wow, last world I attended was 204 "D" teams. Coed is slowly dying.
  8. Jallennh

E Worlds (Disney)

you guys can debate this till your blue in the face, I did, every year I went, and now the Mixed divisions are tainted as well. Why? Starts at the top, see Don D. wants the teams, needs the teams, and needs to fill Disney rooms. He totally refuses to get into or let his divison vp's get into...
  9. Jallennh

D World bracket is out!!!!

Exactly, and take it from a veteran 26 year USSSA director who also ran the Mixed world 5 times with Jeff Miller, IT's ALL ABOUT the number of teams, and nothing else.
  10. Jallennh

D World bracket is out!!!!

Gentlemen, this happens every year, and one man, only one man refuses to change it, Don DeDonatis, CEO. He refuses to do anything about it due to the contract WITH Disney. some of you finally figured out it is only getting worse. After 25 years with USSSA this is one of the MAIN reason I got...
  11. Jallennh

So Wilson/Demarini just announced a partnership/sponson program

as the first FH, and the guinea pig of multiple ideas to get product to the player, I love reading these forums. From team buy ins, to discount cards, to this format, it is just another way to get product to the player, If it fits your style, so be it, if not, so be it, but keep in mind that ALL...
  12. Jallennh

Bats with Titanium sleeves?!?

I think I know where those ti sleeves might have come from, but he would have had to take ALOT our of the bat to get that sleeve in there. Either way, I do not think such thin layers of composite would hold up after the mod. In either case, it comes down to how thick that sleeve is in relation...
  13. Jallennh

LTB Demarini banners

Gentlemen, I have a new DeMarini banner from our demo/sponsor days, and that will be put up here along with some other items shortly. Keep an eye out.
  14. Jallennh

Demarini Customer Service Question??

Nope, cutoff is around 4:00 PST
  15. Jallennh

Need info on this bat

Starting in 1996, Ultimate Distance and Ultimate Weapons became avaliable nationwide and ordered through DeMarini. Starting with that model, 30oz was the heaviest bat that they produced and still hold that true today. There were several custom weight options in years previous and anything could...
  16. Jallennh

Need info on this bat

DeMarini never made any bat above 30oz. Somebody has added to it.
  17. Jallennh

Factory hitter bats have thinner walls?

mstg25 , your out of your mind if you think bat mfg's are gonna cut walls these days to sponsored players or teams. The liability guarantees everything is equal from the factory as far as FH or sponsored teams. I can promise you as one of the longest standing FH's of all time all bats were...
  18. Jallennh

Factory hitter bats have thinner walls?

I can promise you the FH bats are stock, retail versions, guaranteed. End of story
  19. Jallennh

Aftermath

The entire run of 2000 is not done. Patience.
  20. Jallennh

How do we know Aftermath is really limited?

It's getting the parts consistantly is the issue, or was. The aluminum handles are the sticking points alot of times.