Search results

1. 3

Price Check: Nanotek USSSA and ASA, Pyro, Ignite

I've got a few new and slightly used Nanoteks that I picked up when the company changed ownership. I don't play in any metal leagues any more, so it may be time to let these go. What are fair prices these days? Nanotek ASA 29 oz NIW (this was a replacement marked NW) Nanotek ASA 30 oz used...
  2. 3

19 RH Wicked XL vs 18 Extreme Legit XL?

Anybody swung the 19 RH Wicked XL? Trying to see how it compares to the 18 Extreme Legit XL. I love my senior Wicked XL and need a utrip bat with a similar swing. Thanks!
  3. 3

2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece?

Always been an Easton balanced bat fan, but have heard mixed reviews on their senior bats. 2018 Easton Empire Balanced – 1-piece vs 2-Piece Any difference in pop? Durability? Would appreciate opinions, thanks!
  4. 3

LTB Easton Metals - Connexion ST1-Z and ST2-Z Clean

Looking for some OG Connexions for my singlewall metal league. Prefer 27 or 28oz, but will consider anything clean or NIW
  5. 3

Price Check: RV56

Hey guys, I've got an RV56 that I used for one season (about 25 games and a few practices). It just plays a little too small for me...am wondering what a fair price would be, given that it is still super clean with just some light scuffs on the fingertips. I'll shoot some better pics in...
  6. 3

Anybody Have Any Luck Removing Name Stitching?

Just scored a PP CGB25F with somebody's name stitched on the thumb. Just wondering if anyone has tried removing the stitching before - what's worse - keeping someone else's name on it or having all the little holes after removing it?
  7. 3

Best. Service. Ever.

I have to send a shout out to TB and Philip in Anderson customer service, and share my recent experience with you all. Last Saturday, the 7th, I had a cracked 2011 Nanotek SPA that I needed to return under warranty. Today, the 11th, just three business days later, I received a brand new...
  8. 3

H Web Question

After one full season playing 3x/week, my RV56 has suddenly gone from nicely broken in to severely floppy. The weak spot is right between where the thumb loop knots and where the insert in the thumb begins. I am hoping that tightening up the web will help, but this is my first H web and I am...
  9. 3

Nano RIP?

Went out for BP and BBQ yesterday, and swung my 28oz Nano. About 15 swings in, I hit one off the sweet spot, but it sounded like a celery stalk when you break it in two. No big deal I thought, and just rotated a 1/4 turn like usual and took another pitch. A few pitches later I hit another one...
  10. 3

Invitational T's

Am I the only one that didn't get their Invitational T?:confused:
  11. 3

A Thing of Beauty (for Metal Heads)...

Ordered a batch of Raw Steels RI's with some buddies from my metal only teams - this pic rocks, so I thought I'd share: I sure hope Demarini makes the decision to officially re-issue these for mass production. I've seen at least 100 from this new batch in the three leagues I play in, and...
  12. 3

Thanks Santa & Smarkley3

Thanks to Smarkley3 for helping out my Santa with a great deal on an RV-56! This is a sweet glove, and I can't wait to start breaking it in. Oh, and thank you Steve for prepping it for me so I can start working on it right away...don't know how I could have waited 24 hours to apply the...
  13. 3

Anybody using an RV56?

Been drooling over Vinci gloves for a few months now and want to pick one up this winter. Anybody here using an RV56 for softball? I know it's listed on the Vinci site as a baseball glove, so I just want to see if it has a good deep pocket like some of the other models. I play third and want...
  14. 3

9 Spike Blast 2's

Got my first pair of Mizuno 9 Spike Blast 2 turf shoes this week. For anyone debating turfs vs cleats, I have been wearing cleats my whole life and these turfs are SO much more comfortable. I play infield on some pretty hard dirt and have had no problem at all with traction, no slippage in the...
  15. 3

GTG Tumblebuig is GTG

Sweet Anderson t-shirt for just the cost of shipping. Awesome deal. Thanks TB!
  16. 3

Anybody Else's Nano Chipping?

Just got my 2nd gen Nano replacement last week and already have two or three small spots on the Nano area that have chipped away with less than 30 swings on it. I don't recall my last Nano having any issues with chipping, even after 300 swings. It's not a big deal (yet), but I am just curious if...
  17. 3

Any Vinci player reps near San Francisco?

Hey gang, I read all these great comments about Vinci gloves on here and want to check them out but there don't seem to be any dealers in the San Francisco area. Anybody know if there are any player reps out this way that might have a couple gloves I can check out before pulling the...
  18. 3

Anybody Tried 3N2 PROSPECT MID Cleats?

I am looking for a good mid height shoe and typically prefer to get a pair with interchangable spikes so I don't have to replace the entire shoe twice a season. It looks like the Prospect is being discontinued and if I buy them through 3N2 I won't be able to return or exchange them...anybody...
  19. 3

Old HOH Pro-6 vs PP PROS20BCB?

I've been using an HOH 12" Pro-6 for 15 years now and it is time to look at replacing it. I love the fastback and basket web, but they don't seem to make a model like it right now (and I can't afford a custom). I see the PROS20BCB is basically the same 12" basket web with a conventional open...
  20. 3

Nano RIP

I'd like to call for a brief moment of silence for my fallen Nano, which died tonight for a most noble cause. My three month old Nano has been on its last legs for a while now and I've only been pulling it out very selectively, but the season was on the line tonight, so out it came...