Search results

1. GNOLAUM

Back at SBF

this place is slow now.
  2. GNOLAUM

Where can I purchase pinky and thumb inserts?

all the stalls I have added have been custom fit. They have to be
  3. GNOLAUM

El Diablo and the Demon

Mine finally showed up today. Can't wait to swing it. According to the BP session with Boltman's though it shouldn't disappoint. You are correct Kentzell, the shotgun noise is what sold me.....
  4. GNOLAUM

El Diablo and the Demon

I swung it....and wowie. Currently texting him to pick one up. I am a religious og DNA swinger...
  5. GNOLAUM

Pitching leg guards

I wear the Broomball shin guards as well. Knee and ankle protection is a must. I used to wear 666 mountain bike shin guards with knee coverage as well. I wish the broomball plastics were a little thicker. They are flimsy and not the best protection. I took one shot off the shin last year with...
  6. GNOLAUM

For Trade Lg G watch Smart watch

Thanks!!!!
  7. GNOLAUM

Grit ball tower BB2

For as cheap as they are I just foresee bags coming with them. And I the small solar panels aren't as cost efficient as just buying a small charger.
  8. GNOLAUM

For Trade Lg G watch Smart watch

marked for interest
  9. GNOLAUM

Grit ball tower BB2

Bmoses beat me to it. I care nothing about a cup holder. As others have stated, the lack of compartmentalized pockets. Like I said, I have the first one and it is severely lacking in that area. The BB2 looks to have addressed that issue but has solved it. It needs a sturdier handle maybe even...
  10. GNOLAUM

Grit ball tower BB2

I have the first Grit roller. I like it but have minor complaints. the Grit 2 did not answer those complaints. However.....the new Monsta roller coming out has answered all those complaints. I will be getting one when they finally come out.
  11. GNOLAUM

Combat Pro Event vs. Black Ops vs. Grit Ball Tower vs. Boombah Roller Superpack (or Beast)

The new Grit looks unappealing to me. I love my BB1, I just wish it had the long pockets on both sides. I can even fir my shin guards in the bat area.
  12. GNOLAUM

Roller bag or back pack

It really depends on what you bring to games. I used a roller back pack from Elite for years. Had just enough room for my stuff. I recently switched to the Grit Roller bag. I can fit more stiff in there......even my modified block rocker that fits snuggly in the bottom.
  13. GNOLAUM

New Sbf Forum

HI! Male/35/CA. wink wink
  14. GNOLAUM

New Team Name

pirates. novel I know
  15. GNOLAUM

Hitting high pitches

swing higher.
  16. GNOLAUM

Compression shorts and cups

this thread needs way more pics!
  17. GNOLAUM

Best glove backpack out there

I would buy anything from that Mormon. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  18. GNOLAUM

For Sale iPhone 5 16GB Verizon

Interested.....
  19. GNOLAUM

Buying Glove Materials

You quit answering.....and I never gave you my address. And I felt bad taking stuff from you especially since I will eventually need to buy more. Thanks though, and by all means send what you got bro. :thumb: