Search results

1. igo4uga0586

Easton ASA Balanced

Is Easton making any balanced ASA bats these days? Im looking for something comparable to my Balanced FF2 or my old SCN8
  2. igo4uga0586

For Sale Easton Batting Helmet With Mask

Amazon.com: Easton Natural Two-Tone Senior Batting Helmet with Mask, Navy/Silver: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xONG%2B1C6L.@@AMEPARAM@@41xONG%2B1C6L Putting up my pitching mask for sale, I used this for one season and loved it just moving on to something...
  3. igo4uga0586

For Sale Boombah Superpack

Red Boombah Superpack No wheels Bag is in good shape other than wear on one of the pockets (pictured) Let me know if you have any other questions! Asking $50 OBO shipped
  4. igo4uga0586

For Sale/Trade Cascade CPV Lacrosse Helmet

Used for 1 season but looking to move towards something else. Good shape, no damage other than scratches, never had any impacts. Size M/L Price is OBO $95 OBO
  5. igo4uga0586

For Sale/Trade M2 Custom Glove 14"

Up for Sale/Trade is a Brown/Orange M2 Custom This has extra padding in the thumb, pinky, and palm. It has been used in 2 games. Measures 14" H Web Open Back with velcro Let me know if you have any questions! $95 shipped OBO
  6. igo4uga0586

GTG Smarkley3

Guy is very g2g. Tried everything he could do to make me happy with a glove, trading gloves, other equipment, came up with a solution we were both happy with. DO business with him! He will take care of you
  7. igo4uga0586

Vinci Optimus BR46 Custom

Just got this in the mail today Thanks Smarkley3! No conditioner applied yet, hasnt been worked at all yet either.
  8. igo4uga0586

Sunny Day Tee Work

Hey guys, feel free to critique my swing in any way! And yes, somehow I almost missed once, Also ripped my Tee at one point as well. First video is working on left-center field http://youtu.be/67vbtOi4o7c Second video is working on left field. http://youtu.be/NkQiwFoBvyo
  9. igo4uga0586

Compare custom lines

The Limited, 22 Series and Optimus lines. Can someone compare the 3? From what I have tried to gather from searching, the limited is 5oz kip and pre treated from the factory for easy break in. The 22 series is a more cost effective glove with not as good internals, but everyone is...
  10. igo4uga0586

Vinci BR46 vs Nokona WS 1400 C

Both gloves are in my current price range (150-180) for a 14" glove. I have read about every thread on the two but never compared directly to one another. So far I have gathered Vincis will run smaller and the nokona will run true to bigger. Help me out in the choice of my new 14" glove...
  11. igo4uga0586

Price Check Z2000 endload SB13ZE

I have a 20 hit returnable z2000 sb13ze. 26 oz How much are they worth?
  12. igo4uga0586

For Sale Easton SCN20BW 27oz. Returnable

27 oz. SCN20BW with 200 (at most) hits. Its returnable. This bat does have the new stamp! 12" Barrel with a slight end load Asking $120 OBO Thanks for looking, PM me if you have any questions!
  13. igo4uga0586

Price Check Scn20bw

How much would a 200 (at most) hit 27oz one of these go for? Its returnable. Thanks!
  14. igo4uga0586

LTB Worth Mayhem XL 26 oz.

LTB a 26 oz worth mayhem XL Utrip version. Prefer White XL 2. NR is fine! Thanks guys.
  15. igo4uga0586

For Sale WR Easton ST100 Stealth

200 Hit (Women's team) Easton St100 Stealth 26 oz. There are no rattles, cracks, clicking, or webbing on the bat PM me if you are interested or with more questions! $180 OBO if I am off on the price (pics will be up tomorrow)
  16. igo4uga0586

Some Tee Work

Help me out, any pointers will be appreciated! Going for line drives between 5/6 hole and 6/Mid hole Side view (complete with stupid bat moment at the end of the video) Rear View I know I am still diving in ever so slightly with my stride, still working on that.
  17. igo4uga0586

WTD Sports

Just completed the design process with Cody at WTD Sports. Just like previous reviews said, the design is good stuff, but the communication is lacking! We are about to put in our order in the next week or so. Tell me what you guys think about the design!
  18. igo4uga0586

For Trade Worth SB454U 454 Titan Balanced

Worth SB454U 454 Titan Balanced 27 oz. Wanting to trade for a 454 Resmondo / Reload 26 oz. -200 Hits -Returnable -Great Shape PM me with offers
  19. igo4uga0586

For Sale NIW WR Miken Ink

For sale is a new in wrapper Miken Ink IZZYMU 27 oz. This is a return bat. Pm me if you have any questions! Asking $145 OBO!
  20. igo4uga0586

Looking for Semi-sponsored jerseys

Looking for a company that we can work with for Full dye jerseys with their company taking a big part on the jersey The jerseys would have: ->Our team Logo on the front ->The company name/logo on the sleeves ->Player number on the back ->Company name/logo above the number We would be...