Search results

1. Gatorbait08

Looking to buy used or new Vinci gloves 21. 2F be eb a

Hey guys, im looking for some help purchasing a vinci glove, ive owned a couple in the past but looking for one a little larger. I think my last was a jd73, so maybe something similar to the 1961 . If any reps have anything , let me know
  2. Gatorbait08

What happened in here?

It's been a while since I've been here and now it's dead. I came to talk Vinci and maybe buy another one but I guess not lol
  3. Gatorbait08

LTB Vinci Bmb

Let me know what you got
  4. Gatorbait08

Thinking of buying a Bmb

Right now i have a jd73 that i use for ss, which i really like but it looks like i will be playing 3rd/2nd for now on. Just by using the search, it looks like the bmb is the way to go. Just wondering if any of you are thinking of selling theirs before i dish out on a new one? Color isnt a deal...
  5. Gatorbait08

LTB LTB used vinci 1961

Let me know
  6. Gatorbait08

custom youth vinci

Do they ever offer this, would like to get my 6 year old daughter one.
  7. Gatorbait08

Need new glove

Hey guys, I'm needing a new glove. I'm looking for a Vinci for shortstop/2nd. Just seeing if some of you could point me in the direction to some models that work nice there. I had a 1945 and really liked it so maybe I'll go with that again.
  8. Gatorbait08

Shaved bats in your rec league

This is our first season in D/C league and it seems as though everyone uses illegal bats. If you're a good hitter than why use them? I bet most in our league uses them and its just ridiculous. I can't wait till next year for the new bat rule to get rid of all this cheating.
  9. Gatorbait08

Vinci 1961 looking to buy asap

Or something similar to that. I just bought a jd73 for second base and just found out that I will probably spend half the season at first. I'm looking for one that is game ready, don't care what color or if its not in great shape. Just seeing if anyone was thinking of selling one, thanks.
  10. Gatorbait08

LTB LTB vinci 1961 or something similar

Used and game ready, doesn't have to be in great condition or anything.
  11. Gatorbait08

Need new glove

Hey, Im in the market for a new glove and was seeing if someone could assist me. I bought the RV57 red/blk and used it the past three seasons, I really liked it but I have misplaced it and need another one. I went to vincipro.com and didn't see the rv57 5oz Kip, can someone recommend a Vinci...
  12. Gatorbait08

ordering tonight

I'm about to order either the xl or duo, still can't decide and I haven't swung either so that sucks. Tired of bumming bats off my teammates every time I'm up to bat so trying to get it by my next game. Guess I will flip a coin
  13. Gatorbait08

scn17bh,scn18bh,scn19 or scn20bw?

Looking at getting one of these, which do you prefer? I have never swung a two piece bat so not sure about those and no one carries any of these locally so I will just have to order and hope I like it.
  14. Gatorbait08

best easton bats

What's up guys? I'm going to be ordering a bat in a week or so and was wondering what easton bats you really recommend. I looked at some on this site, are the scn 19 any better than the 17s or 18s? I think I'm going with an easton cause it seems like everyone I see has a miken. Thanks