Search results

1. G

Fantasy keeper- Who do I keep?

Dez Bryant or Josh Gordon. Gordon has been the better player this year. But i'm scared he is going to be a one hit wonder.
  2. G

Im convinced...

Bats after a while sill start to degrade in performance. Performance drasticly improves for the first 400 hits or so. Next 600 hits are amazing! And after that they lose the pop they once had and eventually turn into crap. I know most people will say bats only get hotter till they die but after...
  3. G

For Trade ASA recoil 750x(with cash) for ASA triad (nr is fine)

Im really interested in trying the ASA triad. 26-28 OZ. I have an ASA recoil 750x with receipt(I just moved, I have to find it) and I can throw in some money to make the deal right.
  4. G

Bicep pain from throwing and golf swing?

From my research it seems that the bicep isn't a very dominate muscle in the throwing motion or a golf swing. But whenever I do either I feel like I "throw my arm out". I am only good for one throw a game or about 3 drives per round. I had an MRI done last year and it found nothing. I was just...
  5. G

Anyone use the recoil 750x on the mush balls?

Hit my first asa mush ball last night and its WAY worse then I thought it was going to be. We used to use the 44/375 with utrip bats and it was great. I have a recoil on the way and was wonder what everything thought.
  6. G

Mikens and compression tests.

How do the new stamp and old stamp mikens do on the compression tests? I am in a new league this year and I am getting the following tested. freak+ 1000 hits 4TF 400 hits NRG600 1000 hits DC-41(gray) 700 hits Any issues with these? I BP with evil bp so i use higher compression balls...
  7. G

Switching to the new classic m ball

I heard that the izzy was designed with this ball in mind. Is this true? Or are all the new mikens built for the lower comp balls in mind?
  8. G

For Sale Sprint Galaxy S2

Galaxy S2 in very good shape. Comes with box and manuals and a case. looking for $130
  9. G

LTB Looking for cheap ASA bat

I have $80 to spend. Preferably in good condition.
  10. G

LTB Bowling ball

Something cheap but not plastic. 12-13 lbs
  11. G

Other ASA bat length rule?

Is there a rule that you have to use a 34" bat in softball. out 85# catcher uses a walmart 31 inch ASA bat and our ump said that you can not use any bat under 34" This is what our leagues statment is on bats. League softball will operate under current ASA rules BUT will allow NSA bats and...
  12. G

USSSA Recoil vs NRG 600

Is there really a difference between these two bats? If so, what?
  13. G

For Sale 2012 28oz Z-1000 (WR) $110 **mint**

50 hit no return UTRIP ENDLOADED Z-1000. Priced to sell tonight. first come first serve. No low ball offers. Can text pics if needed.
  14. G

For Trade Z-1000 for DC psycho or GRAY DC-41

I have a VERY MINT 28 oz utrip Z-1000EL (NR). I would like to trade for a DC or the older DC-41. I could take a NRG 600, MV-3, MV-1. I would prefer 26-27 oz. LMK what you have. Can add cash if needed for the right trade.
  15. G

Shipping question

I don't know where exactly to put this but.....Has anyone ever shipped a bat and it gone to the completly wrong part of the US? I shipped a bat that is addressed to go to Georgia and was suposted to be delivered Sep 5th. Its now in California?? Do you think it will eventually make its way there...
  16. G

For Sale 454 mutant-New stamp

I have a 10 hit 454 26 oz mutant u-trip WR/NR that I am selling. $140 If you really want pics I can text you some, but I took the wrapper off this morning and took some BP.
  17. G

Z-1000 break in

Is there a way to tell if my Z is broke in besides distance and pop. I am a Miken guy and you can tell by the webbing and the rattle thats its broke in. Do the Z's have a tell tale sign. I think mine has a little bit more to go I guess.
  18. G

For Sale/Trade 2 for one trade bait.

28 oz NRG-600 ($105) 26 nr DC Psycho ($105) I am looking to trade these 2 bats for a newer bat. Or a bat with low hits.
  19. G

Charlotte BP

Looking for people to take BP with. I am willing to travel a little bit. Maybe get some softball tips while I am at it.
  20. G

Bat to broken in?

Is there such a thing as being to broke in. As in, will performance diminish after so many hits or does a composite bat get hotter and hotter until the day it dies. I feel like one of my bats is dying on me after 2500 hit or so.