Search results

1. zls1camaro

Getting on top of the ball

hi one of our teams best hitters says ya gotta “get on top of the ball”. Is this literally the top of the ball or swing path where the barrel of bat stays higher then the hands or what? More of a cut swing?
  2. zls1camaro

Worth 13 glove wanted

Hi Im looking to replace a Worth Toxic Lite 13 that was stolen - with a Lite or Silencer or other Worth.
  3. zls1camaro

New Gamer glove from Jesus

Hi gents -- I thought you might like to see my new Gamer glove from Jesus Acuna and Game Time Gloves. I've known Jesus for a few years and we've seen a number of improvements each year. He now has his own Gamer label on a glove that has several unique features. Like many of you I own A2000s...
  4. zls1camaro

LTB Worth Toxic Lite 13

Hi looking for a used Worth TL 13 RHT used, thanks.
  5. zls1camaro

Marucci lumps and bumps

OK Kidding aside -- I have a nearly new Marucci 12.75 that I just bought and it has some dime size bumps or lumps in the palm of pocket. The last time I saw this was with a Rawlings that I had relined -- and they repair guy said it was grease that is layered between the layers of pocket leather...
  6. zls1camaro

LTB Nokona Defender

Hi I'm looking for a Nokona Defender 12.5 black single post.... RHT. Used or new. anyone selling? Thanks.
  7. zls1camaro

LTB Demarini White Steel

Hi I need a white steel for cold weather play. anyone selling? md
  8. zls1camaro

Bat Drag

does improper bat drag drag apply to a slowpitch swing.... I like studying the swing and recently became aware of bat drag in the baseball swing. Not to be confused with lag...
  9. zls1camaro

LTB white steel 26 or 27

hi looking for demarini steel 26 or 27. mark
  10. zls1camaro

slumping

hi all I'm hitting like a blind man three games in. I practiced good mechanics all spring - same mechanics as last year where I killed it. Im have a hard time waiting for the ball and not seeing all the way to the bat. Im a slow starter but this is ridiculous. more bp? special swing thoughts...
  11. zls1camaro

LTB worth toxic lite 13 or 14

hi looking for worth toxic lite 13 or 14 dual post. thanks md
  12. zls1camaro

LTB Mizuni GFX 10 1B RHT

Hi looking for GFX 10 first base glove black.
  13. zls1camaro

LTB easton pro first base rht

hi -- looking for easton pro first base black tan lace -- the high end version thanks
  14. zls1camaro

a2000 vietnam vs others

hey i have many vintage usa a2000s and i have been following sales and trades of newer versions in these forums... in order to get a 2013 version. why do so many guys seem to have a deep dislike for the vietnam made versions? the pro stock leather is the same for all lines... and i now have a...
  15. zls1camaro

For Sale Price Check Help pls MIKEN FREAK

Hey what should I be paying for white MIKEN FREAK DST MAXLOAD used.... pls -- have to give an answer tonight to the seller. Thanks....
  16. zls1camaro

LTB Worth Toxic Lite 13-14 used

Hey looking for Worth Toxic Lite -- RHT 13-14 love these.
  17. zls1camaro

LTB worth toxic 454

ltb worth toxic 454 26 or 27 drop me a note. mark
  18. zls1camaro

Bat Report Card? - Composite Alloy Mix

Hey saw a 2013 DeMarini Steel: DXWHI Slow Pitch at the local store $190 range -- composite handle and aluminum barrel.... do these perform???
  19. zls1camaro

looking for firstbase glove

gotta choose between mizuno global elite or Easton PRO EPG35BT .....ive not owned either brand....both look superb. thoughts? one easier to break in?
  20. zls1camaro

anyone try MTZ gloves made in mexico?

anyone have any experience with this MTZ brand of glove? http://www.mtzprogloves.com/