Search results

1. Z

Price Check 2015 DC41 utrip 27 niw n/r

Price check
  2. Z

For Sale Jerseys and pants

Cleaning out my closet. PRICE DROP!!!!!!!! TYJA 2xl. each worn just a few times. $15 each gifted/shipped Boombah L. worn just a handful of times. very light staining in white areas. $20 gifted/shipped. CA Gear XL. no staining. a few pulls. $20 gifted/shipped...
  3. Z

LTB OG Psycho

Looking for an OG Psycho with minimal swings. 27 or 28 oz. supermax preferred. shoot me pics and price. 205-362-7256
  4. Z

Greenwood SC BP

I am in greenwood sc today and tomorrow on business. Was wondering if there was anyone in the area that would want to take some bp this afternoon. Hit me up 205-362-7256
  5. Z

Price check on 2

OG Derby boys NIW Gear afflicted ASA NIW with return and receipt dated today.
  6. Z

Price check on reap 4

New in wrapper with return. receipt dated today
  7. Z

Friendly Homerun Derby

Check out the knuckle ball at 2:13.
  8. Z

I am the new Elite dealer in Alabama!

Alabama Elite Sportswear, providing all your sportswear needs from Pants, Shirts, Turfs, Hats, and all other Gameday gear and equipment. We also specialize in custom uniforms for any sport. For Any Questions or To Place an Order Contact Zane Calhoun (205) 362-7256 or Justin Tripp (205)...
  9. Z

Pretty Good Poke!

If you watch the light pole right at the tree line you can see and hear the ball hit the light pole. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rHnN7Azne3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. Z

Warner Robins BP

I am going to be in Warner Robins GA today and would like to take some BP. Has to be during the day. Send me a pm .
  11. Z

NSA Fall World Series Panama City Beach Fl.

Nsa fall world series nov 9-11 panama city beach florida frank brown park mens 0hr mens 6hr coed 2hr men 2hr women will allow paper roster three game format 325,00 entry fee six softballs with entry fee men must hit ad star 52/275 women hit ad star 44/400 or lower host hotel edgewater beach...
  12. Z

For Sale Demarini Stadium 2 30oz NR

I have a 30 oz Staium 2 NR with 100-150 cuts on it. $125.00 shipped. Can text or email pics. SOLD!!!!
  13. Z

Tee Work

Little bit of tee work. Critique away! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s4hKYahlcOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  14. Z

Ha! This guy has to be good!

http://bham.craigslist.org/lab/3130627452.html
  15. Z

Greenville, S.C. BP

I am going to be in Greenville this afternoon and was wondering if anyone in the area wanted to get in some BP. should be there around 4:00.
  16. Z

Day Jerseys!

It's been a minute, but I finally got around to posting these other jerseys.
  17. Z

New jerseys!

Got one of our new jerseys in. Waiting on the others to show up this week!
  18. Z

Mock-ups are here!

Tell me what you think.
  19. Z

Benefit tournament?

A friend of mine just lost his wife in a car wreck, and his daughter is having to have numerous reconstructive surgeries. I am wanting to throw a benefit tournament for the family and was wanting to get some feedback from you guys. Thinking about a 150 entry for 3 homeruns and 25 extra for...
  20. Z

Benefit tournament?

A friend of mine just lost his wife in a car wreck, and his daughter is having to have numerous reconstructive surgeries. I am wanting to throw a benefit tournament for the family and was wanting to get some feedback from you guys. Thinking about a 150 entry for 3 homeruns and 25 extra for...