Search results

1. JBT2020

Price check

You come up with a price for that NIW DC?
  2. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Any teams going to Aiken this weekend?
  3. JBT2020

For Sale Used 26 oz Miken Freak 12

No receipt and no barcode, that kinda crack, this thing isn't worth 150, unfortunately
  4. JBT2020

Freak 12 with 44/400 evil special blend

5. JBT2020

BJ Fulk Elite, JH Legit Lite, Pink and Black JH 220

Maybe, but unless you are playing in an unlimited HR tourney or league, you kinda need to work on every other part of your hitting.
  6. JBT2020

Miken Freakadelic and Canadian Psycho

Good looking swings there, got a pretty good laugh when you hit that building.
  7. JBT2020

BJ Fulk Elite, JH Legit Lite, Pink and Black JH 220

You do know a good BP sessions shouldn't be about being able to hit homeruns.
  8. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Any teams needing a pick up for Columbia on the 21st? Im classed Lower but would like to try my hand in Comp. Can play anywhere in the dirt except pitcher.
  9. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Bett did a coed super draft, and yes it was a great turnout, a lot of fun as well.
  10. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Freedom in Columbia on the 21st, ISA in Lexington for memorial weekend, NSA in Rock Hill for memorial weekend
  11. JBT2020

44-400 great news

Alright guys, here is just a small quick video I threw together, kinda had limited resources. The balls felt great, exit speed is very nice, would definitely love if NSA switched back to 44's and we could use these.
  12. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Fow definitely already took that role. Just the other day they was talking about being each others side chicks
  13. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Shhiiiiiiii, I hope I aint sitting the bench, especially after I said no to going and playing at the beach.
  14. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Ill be in Lexington this weekend, DROPPING IEO bombs!!!!!
  15. JBT2020

NSA 52/275 Bat - 15 Demarini Stadium CL22 or 16 Combat Chris Greinert Derby Boys 275

Worth makes a NSA ASA bat that is made specifically for 52's.
  16. JBT2020

Shaved Miken vs. "my 2-piece psycho"

I have an old Dual stamp blue mayhem with red writing, I got it rolled (yea I know its illegal) but I hit some bombs farther than the shaved bat
  17. JBT2020

Shaved Miken vs. "my 2-piece psycho"

We were hitting 44/400's in a HR derby Friday and I would bet the farm one guy swing had some glass, and he was barely clearing 310 fences. I don't really think shaved bats at all have that much advantage anymore.
  18. JBT2020

44-400 great news

Hey guys sorry for the delay on the video, im going to be able to get out Thursday and hit, I will get a video put together then.
  19. JBT2020

the Carolinas

Dang, haven't seen this page this dead ever!