2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Opps I take it back I just looked and it is now updated..

2011 Factory Hitters list has been posted on DeMarini..

bigred7856

just a softball player
Most of us are not on the DeMarini site I don't think they have updated it for some time now..

I think Will taking you off was a mistake as well not sure..

U talked to Jerry on a Saturday? Damn send me the number you have..LOL

Lol
I was on the site for the last yr or two.. And just looked today and was Off the website list and this list...
And the demarini website list has been updated sometime recently and there Tons of names and like 10-15 demarini teams on there

Last edited:

iowa_kid

Manager
I know I wasn't expecting to be on there any time soon.. I've noticed it doesn't get updated very often.. And yeah it has to go through the Wilson headquarters and such first

There is one factory hitter up here, Rusty Kawachi - Sparks, NV. He has been for a while, checked DeMarini's website to make sure.

KCslugger00

Addicted to Softballfans
Stacy Mizelle out of Windsor NC. He was a factory hitter the past year or 2 but not sure if he is this year. Play a little league ball with and against him. Hits it a ton.

AZScorchers

Addicted to Softballfans
No factory hitters for Demarnin in AZ?

I can't believe AZ isn't on this list, we can play ball all year long here. I have converted our 3 teams to the Demarini Nation and see tons of them at the parks.

creative10

Banned User
Yes he did, a few months ago. I'm the only guy in the Northeast now.

I should b a factory hitter since I like to take bp 3x a week...and I fn kill it!:eek::D But anyways I dont swing Demarini but would def like to swing that Cartel. Guy in league had one and he was telling me he really liked it.

SirKuz

OG Softball Addict
Need a rep in MI... I really want to find a swagger to take some swings with before I think about buying my first ever non-metal demar!

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
In Cali goodluck there is a ton and I don't think they are picking up anymore in Cali for awhile but I could be wrong who knows....

I am not a masher, but play enough that I can get the word out about all the new bats to those who don't already know!!