2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

menysf

Addicted to Softballfans
I had some issues with a Demarini Stadium that i recently purchased with my local league that the bat was not passing a compression test, thanks to the factory list hitters that was posted here i was able to contact Travis Martell and he did what was possible to make sure the bat was re-tested and make sure i could use it in my league. Everything has been cleared and im going to continue swinging my stick.

Thanks Travis!!!!

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
I had some issues with a Demarini Stadium that i recently purchased with my local league that the bat was not passing a compression test, thanks to the factory list hitters that was posted here i was able to contact Travis Martell and he did what was possible to make sure the bat was re-tested and make sure i could use it in my league. Everything has been cleared and im going to continue swinging my stick.

Thanks Travis!!!!

It was my pleasure Manny. Like I said I am working hard to get these bats on the field I can't have some league director with a POS compression testers taking them off... :D

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your stadium. Now we just got to get the rest of these EP players to see the light..

Dysh8

The Veteran
no FH in the metroplex? Sorry , El Paso is way out there bro :)

Im looking for a utrip Demar, love my juggy and FSE.

iowa_kid

Manager
I will be hitting the vx2 this afternoon but as far as j2u and legend... I'd say j2u for sure especially if u don't mind some flex... The vx2 would have to reall wow me today to trump j2u... Yesterday in a homerun derby I had all Utrip demars and a broke in geezer to choose from to use... I used j2u hands down choice for me... I shoulda won the derby but I settled for 3rd with at least 25 people in the field... I was definitely the smallest guy in the derby..

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
would you recommend the j2u over the legend and vx2?

Yes..if u can handle the flex of a J2u then it can't be beat. I haven't swung the vx2 and am not buying into the hype. I have a feeling guys are confusing liking the feel of a bat with actual performance..

SYounger31569

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there anyone in the Northern Maryland area that has bats to let me try so I know what to get? Looking for MLC, One.12, Swagger in 26/27 to try, dont mind buying them just would rather not buy them to turn around and sell again... If someone can help me out please PM me thanks.

Schiffy

any FH in the Hampton roads(Virginia) area? would love to meet up and take some BP if you have a Swagger and a Cartel, wanting to get an ASA and USSSA stick to go with the the one MLC, The one and Stadium.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
any FH in the Hampton roads(Virginia) area? would love to meet up and take some BP if you have a Swagger and a Cartel, wanting to get an ASA and USSSA stick to go with the the one MLC, The one and Stadium.

Stacey Mizelle and Travis Rawls are in NC, they play on the Crusaders out of Chesapeake.

whiterabbit35

Addicted to Softballfans
will there ever be a factory hitter in las vegas? i know we play a ton of ball out here and i am seeing more and more stadiums out here

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Is there anyone in the Northern Maryland area that has bats to let me try so I know what to get? Looking for MLC, One.12, Swagger in 26/27 to try, dont mind buying them just would rather not buy them to turn around and sell again... If someone can help me out please PM me thanks.

Hit up FSOFTBALL he is not a FH but he is in Maryland and is working towards it. Also has alot of demarini bats. Tell him I sent you.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Awesome info- will certainly be doing this- so if you dont actually have one in your state, than I would guess just contact the one closest to you?

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
Demarini Reps and/or Factory Hitters...I have a guy here in Michigan who says that his buddy has just become a Demarini Rep in this State. He's stating that Demarini is re-making the Phenix in a Player's Model (we pick the size) that he can get for everyone here locally for $230. Wondering if there is any truth to this...plus I didn't think Michigan had a rep...any info would be great. Cheers.

stickywicky

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini Reps and/or Factory Hitters...I have a guy here in Michigan who says that his buddy has just become a Demarini Rep in this State. He's stating that Demarini is re-making the Phenix in a Player's Model (we pick the size) that he can get for everyone here locally for $230. Wondering if there is any truth to this...plus I didn't think Michigan had a rep...any info would be great. Cheers.

Any truth to this? I know someone who should be a rep ^^^

isaum

Addicted to Softballfans

Lookin for this answer?

Fonz5150

Addicted to Softballfans
yup if you need help out here in Socal let me know...

fonz... Z1000? really? what happened to all your CF3 / phenixs??

Haha, the CF3 is my chicks now... lol...

TPS, sent me some stuff to swing prior to Worlds this year... I swung it and liked the product... Still got my Demarini stuff, but it sits in my garage now, until I get some more answers...

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Anyway possible of trying a Cartel before deciding to buy if anyone don't mind lending one to try.... I'm stationed at McConnell AFB in Wichita KS so if anyone knows a Factory hitter near here would be cool jus like to try it before making the decision.....

iowa_kid

Manager
I have one out on loan right now, when I get it back I could prolly let u borrow it for a few days, but we are getting pretty close to temperatures being a little too cold in lots of the us

Last edited:

T Ripp

Hey I would appreciate that very much so Iowa_Kid a friend of mine said he got his from ya CBohrman44.... I know better then to swing a bat in to cold of temps....

iowa_kid

Manager
he got a vx2 from me, he was in iowa not too long ago, got to take him for some bp, weather was crappy so we were indoor, but ya as long as my cartel comes back in 1 pc i'd let you try it out

T Ripp

Yeah he and I were stationed at Holloman AFB in NM together from 2006 to 2010 when I PCSed.... That's cool appreciate it... any word on what they are coin for the 2013 models??