20th hole

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
yes, but i wouldn't want a "new" one. the original ones from 20 years ago are the forerunners to scottys

old

Banned User
I'm sure it's only a matter of time until I bail on this scotty monterrey. nice putter but I think I putt bettr with this TM forza

p17

there are new ones all over. the old ones are only worth 10-20 and they look old. great piece of equipment. i think honda uses one or used to also

p17

nah, don't worry about it. i'm glad someone understands how good of a 20 year old cheap club it is though

idriveahonda

Plays LF
nah, don't worry about it. i'm glad someone understands how good of a 20 year old cheap club it is though

Yup, it's still there as a backup. I would game it but I don't want to cut it down and then have to lead tape the SW back up.

Mine is mint too, sad they have no value other than someone who understands feel in the putterhead.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
i shot a 78 the other day with 35 putts. been a bad putting year for me. not a lot of three jacks, just not hitting too many mid rangers

Last summer I finally got back home to play what used to be my "home course" for the first time in about ten years. Fired an even par 72 with 36 putts (18 2-putts). Three birdies, three bogeys, and twelve pars. Maybe the strangest-feeling round I've ever played.

burns9304

Addicted to Softballfans
Just played a round out in California with rental clubs, hit 4 GIR and shot a 73 with 2 bogeys and 1 bird on a 72.7 rated course. Hit the ball like crap but my score didn't reflect it; felt like a 90. My short game is going to betray me eventually and I will be the worst + handicapper ever.

jdav08

Not applicable
Just played a round out in California with rental clubs, hit 4 GIR and shot a 73 with 2 bogeys and 1 bird on a 72.7 rated course. Hit the ball like crap but my score didn't reflect it; felt like a 90. My short game is going to betray me eventually and I will be the worst + handicapper ever.

Where did you play?

jdav08

Not applicable
B96EA575-83AF-4ADC-BEA4-8350044CE903-8788-0000048505B47107.jpg
[/IMG]

Won this today in a scramble tourney along with a Ping I20 driver. Same driver I already carry in the bag, but still pleased:)

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
That Renditions sounds pretty sweet...we have one here TRIBUNE which is a Tribute to the famous holes of Scotland. Pretty sweet, and unlike Tour 18, it's always in really good shape. Not sure if there are TOUR 18s everywhere, but the one here in DFW the time I played it was terrible.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
I have a set of near mint OG Pro Combo's stripped and debadged.

Love the way they look.

Those wedges are really good looking Suits.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Did ya win the driver for the long drive or something else? That's a pretty sweet tourney to give away that nice stuff....scrambles round here give some good stuff if you pay extra for raffle tickets. Only other payout is skins and you're lucky if half the teams pay for that.

jdav08

Not applicable
Did ya win the driver for the long drive or something else? That's a pretty sweet tourney to give away that nice stuff....scrambles round here give some good stuff if you pay extra for raffle tickets. Only other payout is skins and you're lucky if half the teams pay for that.

It was for the long drive. They were offering raffle tickets (mulligans) at the hole for $5 and would have tried a couple of times but hit a good one on the first try. Only 2 groups behind us so was able to see if anyone beat it. What was nice was there was someone at every contest hole marking the spots.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Par'ed out amen corner. Bogey, birdie, par. Also got a par on the island green. Shot an 84. Not bad for there.