20th hole

trip

stfu
Dang Treb that palmer course looks challenging

if it's a palmer course expect lots of fairway bunkers with even more greenside ones. deep too. deep rough, rolling greens, and pin placements within five yards of the collar. huge greens.

course I play is a palmer

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a super stroke mid slim 2.0 on my Cleveland classic and its been raining ever since. Something about it just smooved my stroke out

The bigger grips seem to take the wrists out of it which will keep your club face square through out.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
if it's a palmer course expect lots of fairway bunkers with even more greenside ones. deep too. deep rough, rolling greens, and pin placements within five yards of the collar. huge greens.

course I play is a palmer

Yup, looking at the layout and flyovers I see a decent amount of irons off the tee and longer approach shots. A lot of danger in my landing zones with driver and 3w. Even my 2i

p17

Really liking these pro golds. Ball flight is better with these s300's, I had forgotten how they fly. My 6.0s go high just about the whole time , but the 300s have more of a penetrating flight, rising as they go. Should be better for the windy conditions I usually play in. Kind of a weird feel though. Well, it's more the sound than the actual feel. Louder at contact than my x forged's make it seem like it feels funny, but it really doesn't. Just something to get used to. Think I'll keep them

trip

stfu
missed an ace by inches. came to rest probably 8 inches away from the cup. no idea how it didn't go in. ballmark was going right at the middle of the cup.

saw a driver snap about a foot above the hosel too.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Really liking these pro golds. Ball flight is better with these s300's, I had forgotten how they fly. My 6.0s go high just about the whole time , but the 300s have more of a penetrating flight, rising as they go. Should be better for the windy conditions I usually play in. Kind of a weird feel though. Well, it's more the sound than the actual feel. Louder at contact than my x forged's make it seem like it feels funny, but it really doesn't. Just something to get used to. Think I'll keep them

When you say different sound, as in....?

There are probably few clubs that match the feel of the Adam's forgings, especially the older ones. The US sets I'm referring to are Miura TaylorMade 300's, Lehman TaylorMade 300's, and OG Nike Blades (yes I freaking said it).

Now getting over into JDM sets, anything Epon, older Miura, and Tourstage (forged by Epon).

If you are talking about the shaft/head combo making it louder, my guess is something to do with the stepped vs. "rifled" shafts. My PVD's are sooooo quiet.

missed an ace by inches. came to rest probably 8 inches away from the cup. no idea how it didn't go in. ballmark was going right at the middle of the cup.

It can't go in if it doesn't get to the hole.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans

I mean its cool you almost holed one, but you can tell us you were golfing with Claude Giroux. Its worth name dropping.

Treb

Retired

because it came up 8 inches short of the cup.

p17

When you say different sound, as in....?

There are probably few clubs that match the feel of the Adam's forgings, especially the older ones. The US sets I'm referring to are Miura TaylorMade 300's, Lehman TaylorMade 300's, and OG Nike Blades (yes I freaking said it).

Now getting over into JDM sets, anything Epon, older Miura, and Tourstage (forged by Epon).

If you are talking about the shaft/head combo making it louder, my guess is something to do with the stepped vs. "rifled" shafts. My PVD's are sooooo quiet.

It can't go in if it doesn't get to the hole.

They are more of a 'thwack' than the very gentle 'thud' I'm used to. My x forgeds hardly make a sound

trip

stfu
it went about eight inches past, from the ball mark and it's resting place it should have gone in

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I played night golf for the first time ever......my team won, i dont remeber using any of my shots in the a scramble and i dotn remember anything after the front nine, period

old

Banned User
His name wasn't Claude. Apparently if you throw a driver and it hits your bag it'll snap right in half

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
I just figured you were playing with Claude Giroux, cause he snapped his driver this weekend and got very injured in his finger region. Flyers fans are all mad about it and what not

p17

i actually do have an extra. i've tossed out my diamana d+ and gone back to my v2

old

Banned User
i don't even know wtf they go for. it have the tip thing on it? the other half of his is in a lake

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
I i was looking to change the shaft in my r11s 3 metal, what would you suggest. Looking for boring straight Mid-Low. Has the stock RIP in it now

p17

ebay looks like anywhere between 80-120. i have the stiff 72. it's pulled from a 913, which they used genuine shafts not made-for. it's gtg. standard titleist grip

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Pete, How much you want for that shaft? Half of mine is in a lake, other half is beside the tee box

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I just figured you were playing with Claude Giroux, cause he snapped his driver this weekend and got very injured in his finger region. Flyers fans are all mad about it and what not

My name ain't Claude, and I did get 2 pieces of graphite in my hand, just long splinters, pulled them out, luckily no issues

p17

i need monies, i was actually gonna ebay it today. i offered the complete club to the guy in the gs section, if he doesn't take it it'll be on ebay. i have three sets of irons and some drivers to sell in the next week so i can pay off my bill me later account