20th hole

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
I have a brand new Xhot 5w with an ADDI 7s shaft that I bought from Callaway that is probably going to just sit in the box it came in. It was a good idea when I ordered it but I have found my 3H fill the gap quite nicely. Oh well...

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Any interest in some well used MP14s, MP30s, or Titleist 735CMs? Buddy of mine is trying to sell, u can fetch pics from clist. He's a good player so the sweet spot is worn on them....obviously wont affect anyone's game on here LOL. Anyway, LMK.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/spo/4008984381.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/spo/4008999710.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/spo/4008994833.html

I just took a look at the pics, does the guy ever miss hit the ball :eek:

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I just took a look at the pics, does the guy ever miss hit the ball :eek:

No, he doesn't, dude's good, too good to even make it fun playing on the weekends with him unless you enjoy losing money. We keep trying to get him to try to go pro again, he did right after school for a few years, but never made it over the hump. I think he's playing better now than he ever did.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes......gets pretty high. Its about the right distance but a calm day is 15 mph winds. Gonna play a round with it tonight and see

I used to hit some bullets with it played back, but it def gets up there

idriveahonda

Plays LF
OG Nike Pro Combo's
Debadged
Paintfill removed
New OG Rifle 6.0's
New Golf Pride New Decade Whiteouts
- In very very good condition

Anyone interested?

trip

stfu
i don't remember who it was.. it was either levi or pointman. both used to sell high quality clubs on here.

anyways, whichever one it was (think it was actually pointman) refused to post pics in the original post and demanded he be able to text them. once he finally posted them nobody bought his stuff so all he did was ***** about it and accuse people of wasting his valuable time for the remainder of the thread until it got devil dog'd

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i didn't have an alien, but i did have a warrior wedge. think it was 64 or 68 degrees

idriveahonda

Plays LF
i don't remember who it was.. it was either levi or pointman. both used to sell high quality clubs on here.

anyways, whichever one it was (think it was actually pointman) refused to post pics in the original post and demanded he be able to text them. once he finally posted them nobody bought his stuff so all he did was ***** about it and accuse people of wasting his valuable time for the remainder of the thread until it got devil dog'd

That was pointman.

He and I did more deals with each other than anybody else.

Most of mine ends up on WRX, or sell to buddies.

I agree though, hate taking the hour or so to make a good thread, and don't get anything out of it.

I do have the following as of the other day:
Adams Super LS, Matrix 6M3 stiff tipped 1"
TaylorMade Burner TP 14.5 w/ Oban Devotion 7 05
Adams V4 19* and 22* heads NIW

Need to order my Oban Kiyoshi hybrid shafts.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
i usually just take a quick pic an upload on the photobucket app, then direct to SBF. But I have never been accused of making a High quality for sale or look at this thread.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Any lefties in here looking to sell some irons?? Not a good folder but the old titelist set just isn't doing justice anymore can't hit anything below a 7 iron

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
First real round with the pro golds tonight. Not good results....couldn't get the swing going. I walked nine in just over an hour though, so that may have had something to do with it. I'm going to a real nice private place Wednesday, so we'll see how that goes

trip

stfu
i'm not sure you could handle these primo.

20130819_172521.jpg