Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
I was hoping FK would chime in. This guy would make Steve look like Barry Bonds.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
Does he swing like this?

HamiltonSamardzija.gif.opt_.gif

BanjoDan

I wish his swing was that good. We have to go through the basics. Like how to hold a bat. Dude has never played a sport that wasn't through a controller in front of a TV.

In other news, played my first two league games in well over a year yesterday. Sore as hell today. Lost both but we were neck and neck through both of them. Lots of rust to shake off on this team.

BanjoDan

Just a few hours left of my early 20s. Think I'm going to go out for a few beers and try to catch the clap.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Leagues here all get their balls (Trump Stotes) at the same time from the Snake place. I don't have the heat issue you do, but those balls last forever here.

BanjoDan

It was going to be tight on girls this week with just 5. Two of them bailed about an hour ago. WTF.

BanjoDan

That might as well be a guys team. Lol Loving my Flexzilla. Liner over RC cleared the bases in my 2nd AB last night. Using it over anything right now.

BanjoDan

We are using the .52 COR 275 Comp balls now. First time playing with these. I haven't noticed any difference, but no one has been jacking them on this coed rec league yet. Watched a couple of the mens leauges the other night, and they are still tearing it up. Several well over the fence.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
5x5 setup is really tough. Having a good team is completely reliant on your girls blooping hits over the IF and guys all hitting doubles.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
No alignment rules in senior. On my current Friday team I would play most of the girls over me at position and batting. And I am proud to be on the team!

BanjoDan

Love this flexzilla. Burned LF twice with long line drives. Last ball I hit was the hardest I have ever hit. Liner dropped a few feet in front of LF. Wish I would have got under it just a hair. Lol

purefilthsoft

Wildcard bitches
Never played 7-3 what are the alignment rules. All we have is 5-5 or 6-4 (guys pitch and catch).
No alignment rules at all. You pretty much need a girl to catch and play first to be competitive. There are a few teams that will pitch a girl as well, but I refuse to for saftey reasons. We are kind of lucky being here in New England with so many girls who have played college ball. It does not help hitting but defensively it's huge.
Love this flexzilla. Burned LF twice with long line drives. Last ball I hit was the hardest I have ever hit. Liner dropped a few feet in front of LF. Wish I would have got under it just a hair. Lol

Goon!!!

BanjoDan

Got a 27oz RT with anarchist invitational stamp. Anyone interested? Need to help finance a new vehicle and business.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
We play 5X5. I usually have to carry 7 or 8 girls to get 5 there. I'm lucky right now that we have a really good set of girls. My coed team could beat my men's team on a consistent basis.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
We play 5X5. I usually have to carry 7 or 8 girls to get 5 there. I'm lucky right now that we have a really good set of girls. My coed team could beat my men's team on a consistent basis.

Our only alignment rules for 7x3 is that all outfielders have to play behind the co-ed line (160ft) from home plate. If you have a girl in OF she can play inside that line as a "rover". Otherwise all the other rules are the same.
Forgot one other rule:
In 5x5 you alternate girl/boy/girl/boy.
In 7x3 the only rule is a girl has to hit in the top 4 of your lineup. Once that girl hits you could place the other two at the bottom of the order if you want

Last edited: