Duke Basketball - Austin Rivers

Stretch19

Grow up
all this ACC basketball talk is missing something. Normally it's MD and UNC ganging up on the dook guys... I feel like I'm not getting the full treatment without a tarheel to talk about how UNC puts out better pro players or how Dean Smith is still > Coach K...

F crapolina...cant stand them bishes; they are all still in hiding after the football allegations though

Stretch19

Grow up
bon, how bout when the MD fans had the crazies thinking Caner Medleys girlfriends name was Myra and her nickname for him was Piggy? I couldnt believe they were dumb enough to start the MYRA PIGGY chants, bwahhahahhaha, bishes

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
F crapolina...cant stand them bishes; they are all still in hiding after the football allegations though

that's the part that makes it funny. Maryland and UNC fans hate each other. The only thing that they both agree on is that they hate Duke even more :D.

it's like siblings who fight every day except when they're cooperating to piss off their parents :D.

Stretch19

Grow up
that's the part that makes it funny. Maryland and UNC fans hate each other. The only thing that they both agree on is that they hate Duke even more :D.

it's like siblings who fight every day except when they're cooperating to piss off their parents :D.

hahaha, thats the truth for the most part...being down in NC i actually have grown to hate Carolina more than Duke though i think; its just something about UNC fans...i dont know if its because there are so many casual UNC fans or what, but i ****ing hate them...it seems like everyone is a carolina fan down here, they dont watch the games, or keep up with the team, but when they W or are making a national championship run, they all come out of the woodwork

i respect duke fans cause yall are real diehard fans, PERIOD. the crazies piss me off, but are awesome to watch, cameron is one of the best venues, if not the best venue to watch a basketball game in the country and you have a top notch, class act coach, although he definitely looks like a rat and complains to the officials entirely too much; when duke plays carolina, i usually find myself wanting duke to win cause carolina fans are ****ing whiney ass, cheese and wine BITCHES

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
nc fans would come on talking about their improbable great run in the nit last year...aaronspector > jlope > nc fans

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
nc fans would come on talking about their improbable great run in the nit last year...aaronspector > jlope > nc fans

I'm betting if singler had left for the NBA, the UNC fans would be shouting from the mountaintops. Harrison Barnes plus Duke without Singler is a good situation for UNC. I'm thinking if Roy doesn't produce with the best freshman in the country (assuming he's 1 and done), they might have another coaching change coming in a year or two.

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm betting if singler had left for the NBA, the UNC fans would be shouting from the mountaintops. Harrison Barnes plus Duke without Singler is a good situation for UNC. I'm thinking if Roy doesn't produce with the best freshman in the country (assuming he's 1 and done), they might have another coaching change coming in a year or two.

well golly, what what droopy dog do then...:rolleyes:

Stretch19

Grow up

honestly i see roy being there until he wants to leave, hes got them what, 2 national championships in the 7 years hes been there and thats just as many as dean smith got them in his 36 years there; granted they have had some tough luck recently, but he will have them back up and running in no time i think

its amazing how the carolina fans think that barnes will be the answer...i still think they are going to struggle this year, they have 0 inside game; losing the ware twins is going to hurt a lot and put all the weight on zoeller who cant stay healthy and henson who is a great player, but not ready to get beat on down low for a full season

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
107-61 all time in the "rivalry"

yes, those games in the 30's were quite the barn burners...45-15 since 1985...so yes, 1 in 3...but 13 in a row at one point...

SOFGNZPZVHZOMOC.20091021211145.jpg

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
honestly i see roy being there until he wants to leave, hes got them what, 2 national championships in the 7 years hes been there and thats just as many as dean smith got them in his 36 years there; granted they have had some tough luck recently, but he will have them back up and running in no time i think

its amazing how the carolina fans think that barnes will be the answer...i still think they are going to struggle this year, they have 0 inside game; losing the ware twins is going to hurt a lot and put all the weight on zoeller who cant stay healthy and henson who is a great player, but not ready to get beat on down low for a full season

not making the tournament erases the memory of championships (not to mention his first championship wasn't with his recruits... Felton, McCants, May, Noel were all Doherty recruits). With the recruiting classes they're bringing in, NIT's aren't acceptable. By name alone, UNC and Duke get at-large bids when they shouldn't and routinely get ranked higher than they deserve (unless it's a #1). I do think Barnes helps them get back into the NCAA tourney this year, but if they don't make it and he leaves after this year, they might be in for a tough stretch.

Stretch19

Grow up
yes, those games in the 30's were quite the barn burners...45-15 since 1985...so yes, 1 in 3...but 13 in a row at one point...

yeah, so like i orginially said, once every couple of games :rolleyes:

real MD fans will admit we arent the top tier of college basketball like yall are and thats cool...we dont get 5 star players every year, guys that are 1 and done like some programs and we are cool with that...we compete every year with 2 and 3 star players and to me that makes Gary that much better of a coach

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans

real MD fans will admit we arent the top tier of college basketball like yall are and thats cool...we dont get 5 star players every year, guys that are 1 and done like some programs and we are cool with that...we compete every year with 2 and 3 star players and to me that makes Gary that much better of a coach

once every four games =/= once every couple of games...:rolleyes:

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU

so you wouldn't trade recruiting classes?

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU

SOFGNZPZVHZOMOC.20091021211145.jpg

I was a little concerned about what Duke would do to replace Scheyer's scoring and court leadership... I'm still wondering about the court leadership but damn they have alot of offensive weapons to choose from.

Stretch19

Grow up

i said in my original post that MD beats Duke once every couple of games and you spewed a bunch of nonsense then just posted 45-15 since 1985, so yes 1 out of 3, which is just like i said 42 posts ago, once every couple of games; where is the disconnect coming from exactly?

so you wouldn't trade recruiting classes?

i would in a heartbeat...i like 5 start players, Gary seems to be the one that doesnt haha...i know he has stayed away from the 1 and done players and thats good, but yall seem to get a lot of 4 and 5 star guys who stay for the tenure of their college career...hell ours stay all 4 years most of the time, but dont graduate :D

Stretch19

Grow up
you know good and damn well this aint true...regardless of how much superior talent Duke has, MD is still going to beat them every couple of games...

they finally beat them once last year and celebrated like they won the national title :rolleyes:

yeah, so like i originally said, once every couple of games :rolleyes:

you really make my head hurt...

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
so yes 1 out of 3, which is just like i said 42 posts ago, once every couple of games; where is the disconnect coming from exactly?

i forget i should type slower...45-15...45 plus 15 is 60...15 divided by 60 is .25....25 is one-fourth, thus one in four, not one every couple games...

ar2x7

Substance & Style
gets bananas around here living smack dab in the middle of Duke, UNC & NC state plus Wake Forrest is not far... March Madness shuts this place down...DOWN

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
hows that math working out for you?

yes, i made one mistake in a post, you've been riding my nuts about every couple games, now you've been proved wrong and this is what you come up with...gtfo...