Duke Basketball - Austin Rivers

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
gets bananas around here living smack dab in the middle of Duke, UNC & NC state plus Wake Forrest is not far... March Madness shuts this place down...DOWN

yep... I grew up in VA, but my sister lives in Durham now and my cousin is Tommy Amaker (played & asst coached at Duke), so I one of my memories is being about 12-13 years old sitting in the family section at Cameron for a Duke vs UNC game when Grant Hill was there... if that's not brainwashing, nothing is :D.

Stretch19

Grow up
i dont have the time to do it now, but id like to see MD record vs Duke with Williams at the helm, 1989-present...that would be more accurate as far as i was concerned than 1985-present

MAYHEM#21

MARYLAND
yep... I grew up in VA, but my sister lives in Durham now and my cousin is Tommy Amaker (played & asst coached at Duke), so I one of my memories is being about 12-13 years old sitting in the family section at Cameron for a Duke vs UNC game when Grant Hill was there... if that's not brainwashing, nothing is :D.

This explains a lot. can we talk more about your sister?

Stretch19

Grow up
actually he was right. WIth a 45-15 record duke wins 3 to md's 1 which means MD wins 1 out of every 4 games

yes, i made one mistake in a post, you've been riding my nuts about every couple games, now you've been proved wrong and this is what you come up with...gtfo...

no i fully understand and yes, he is right about MD winning 1 out of every 4 games...i was going by what he was saying in that post about it being 1 out of 3 games; im wrong if you dont think 1 out of 4 qualifies for the general statement of "every couple of games" that i made previous, no problem admitting that

also, like i said before, MD is 8-12 vs Duke over the past 9 years which is a more accurate representation of the rivalry i think personally...i dont remember too many of the MD vs Duke games from the late 80's or early 90's, sorry....

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont have the time to do it now, but id like to see MD record vs Duke with Williams at the helm, 1989-present...that would be more accurate as far as i was concerned than 1985-present

38-14...now l e t m e e x p l a i n...this is not once every couple of games...

38 plus 14 is 52 --- 14 divided by 52 is .27 - which is still about once every four games...

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
if duke had longer shorts i wouldn't dislike them quite as much as i do.

i assumed you'd like them even more if they quit wearing shorts...ijs...

and lobos...come on, alford will help them win the mwc, but he's proven his worth in the tourney...

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
if duke had longer shorts i wouldn't dislike them quite as much as i do.

Well, if you judge teams based on uniforms, then I support your decision to be a Lobos fan and hope that you continue not to like Duke :D.

Thorgrim

Banned User
i assumed you'd like them even more if they quit wearing shorts...ijs...

and lobos...come on, alford will help them win the mwc, but he's proven his worth in the tourney...

that doesnt mean i shouldnt be a fan. or are you one of those guys who only roots for winning teams? because thats what you make it sound like.

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
that doesnt mean i shouldnt be a fan. or are you one of those guys who only roots for winning teams? because thats what you make it sound like.

actually i grew up in the q and my second favorite team is the lobos if you must know...and seeing as i've been an orioles fan my whole life, sorta shoots that theory out of the water...please try again...

Thorgrim

Banned User
Well, if you judge teams based on uniforms, then I support your decision to be a Lobos fan and hope that you continue not to like Duke :D.

deal.

actually i grew up in the q and my second favorite team is the lobos if you must know...and seeing as i've been an orioles fan my whole life, sorta shoots that theory out of the water...please try again...

then why even bring up their ability to win the big dance? i know they arent real contenders yet. doesnt change the fact their my favorite team.

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
deal.

then why even bring up their ability to win the big dance? i know they arent real contenders yet. doesnt change the fact their my favorite team.

sorry mr. sensitive...it's a trash talking thread about college basketball...i brought up their inability to win in the tourney because as a fan it pissed me off how bad they got whooped by washington...let me try again...

i just adore your avy, you seem cute, wanna cuddle...

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
i have season tix at the pit. you go to any games when you visit?

try to...go to their baseball games when i can also...i'd like to see the new pit when it gets completely done...

we had season tickets growing up so i went to went a ton of games there, but if you went to rio rancho, i'm a lot older than you...let's just say, dad and i went to the '83 final four and championship games - $20 face value tickets...