Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

tims1444

Addicted to Softballfans
does it have to have the original grip? I taped mine finally broke the scnx14 anybody got any ideas what they will give?

xdeadtreesx

Starting Player
does it have to have the original grip? I taped mine finally broke the scnx14 anybody got any ideas what they will give?

You don't have to have the original grip - a lot of people don't like using grip and just tape theirs up.

You will receive the SRV5 Salvo as your replacement - there is no other option.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Easton just called and gave me an option of waiting for my Warranty Return bat to come in November or a credit of $350 to use on their online store. That's great CS. When I called them for updates, I didn't raise hell or make a big deal in the last 2-3 months since my return bat was due. I was just curteous and asked them to call me if there were any new updates.

Yogi12526

Addicted to Softballfans
Question???

I have 2 Eastons - CNT and Extended that are both cracked. I got them both from a friend.

He told me that he bought them within the past year, but he has already returned them both once. He doesn't have any info on his prior return.

Is there anyway to still return these bats or would I need his prior RA#?

Just asking cause I haven't had to deal with an Easton return for awhile and didn't know how they handle the 2nd return.

Thanks in advance for your help.

roadracedave

Addicted to Softballfans
Am I reading it wrong or does Easton provide warranty replacement bats even if the bat is more than one year old?

For instance, my SCN3 Flex I bought in 2006, if I broke it and found my receipt could I expect Easton to provide a replacement even though the bat is going on five years old?

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
okay...then is there a way to determine which one is which? bad encap vs good

Not really, but they started using the smaller ‘speed’ knobs at about the same time. If a bat has the small knob, there is a good chance it has the good endcap too

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks bud...will confirm later
prob only 5-600 swings on VLN's and it hasnt busted but it is cracked
so wee took wrapper off salvo number 2

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
Can anybody on here help me with a warranty return? I bought the SRV4 in November, and the endcap blew up on me. I sent it in a few weeks ago, and they're telling me that it's on backorder till late April. Please PM if you have any tips or can help out. Thanks.

galoot

Addicted to Softballfans
quick question, what's the return on a scn9 at the moment? mine finally gave out. wondering if I should send it in now or wait a bit

jshell73

Far from Normal
Just an FYI, if you've been waiting for a return, call Easton. SRV4s are backordered. They didn't tell me back in January that it'd be months. They switched one to a SSR2 and the other is an SRV3. Both of those are in stock.

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an FYI, if you've been waiting for a return, call Easton. SRV4s are backordered. They didn't tell me back in January that it'd be months. They switched one to a SSR2 and the other is an SRV3. Both of those are in stock.

Call customer service and speak to Chante (sp). I was told the same thing on my SRV4...that it would be late April before I got one shipped to me. I talked to her on Friday. She pulled some strings, and I had my bat on Tuesday. 34/27 SRV4

cwr117

Fun in fundamental.
Call customer service and speak to Chante (sp). I was told the same thing on my SRV4...that it would be late April before I got one shipped to me. I talked to her on Friday. She pulled some strings, and I had my bat on Tuesday. 34/27 SRV4

What did you say to her? I have been waiting 2 months.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
anybody receive a utrip replacement lately? just wondering. mine is going on over 5 weeks waiting time.

26oz SCN16BH....I guess waiting on a 18BH

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
anybody receive a utrip replacement lately? just wondering. mine is going on over 5 weeks waiting time.

26oz SCN16BH....I guess waiting on a 18BH

Call them. The 18BH is out of stock. They will let u choose from whats in stock