Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
2010 bats are currently not being given out as returns for Fastpitch or Slowpitch bats. I spoke to CS today and they advised approx. March 1

firefighter13

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
I was on hold for about 2 minutes this morning got my ra number for my busted SCN9. I asked what the return was and she said SSR1 so I asked for a SCN16 she said she would put that in the special comments box and they might do it. I will update when I get more info or the return bat.

BTOWNBALLER

Bat whoo-ore
jus spoke to cs they said you can get the new speed fp syn and stealths as returns now...but they only have them in -10 the -9 will be out n the spring...

qudjy1

Coach
Was thinking of buying an SSR2 off of craiglist today. Seller says bat is brand new, but does not have receipt. Any way for me to have warranty stil intact???

THanks in advance.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told for a SCN12 that i could only get a scn15. anything else would be a special request (i.e. scn15bh, scn16, scn16bh). so there is some sort of update.

CTsoftball22

Star Player
SRV3 return

If I have a brand new SRV3 with no receipt, do I still have a warranty return (or 2) available to me? Its this year's model bat, so there is obviously no way that it could possibly be over a year old, right?

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
If I have a brand new SRV3 with no receipt, do I still have a warranty return (or 2) available to me? Its this year's model bat, so there is obviously no way that it could possibly be over a year old, right?

you can get two Warranty Replacements within 400 days from the original date of purchase, but you need a valid receipt.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
i have an og flex with a valid reciept are they still taking returns on this and if so what do they give in return

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i have an og flex with a valid reciept are they still taking returns on this and if so what do they give in return

if your receipt is VALID, why wouldn't they accept it? you'd have to call them and ask to know for sure what you'd get

fallsparky

Addicted to Softballfans
what will i get for the scn5 an also the scn8 i think blue synergy flex bat slowpitch ? both are busted

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Are they accepting returns on the OG CNT+ anymore? I heard even with a valid receipt they were not accepting return's on the OG CNT+'s once the RI's were out for purchase.

WOLFPAC

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my Salvo today. Do I need to complete and submit to Easton the warranty registration paper that accompanied the bat?

mcdevitt_88

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a chance to buy a returnable 2005 extended. has valid receipt with it and has a small crack. i am completely new to the return process, so im sorry if this is dumb, but is this valid and what can i expect out of it?

DAB70

Addicted to Softballfans
Online warranty question....

I cannot seem to find an online option to get a return authorization #?? Do you have to call or is there supposed to be an online option. I get to the return/warranty section and it mentions "completing the form below" but there's no form.. lmk

WOS

Expert Opinion
Is there anyone there anyone that might be able to help me? I have an OG flex that finally broke.:(:mad: I do not have a receipt for this. I heard that Easton is very strict on their return policy, and was wondering what, if anything I might be able to do to get a return for this? Any help would be appreciated.

bpeck

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the same issue as the one above. Any information would be helpful.
thanks

miken4me

400ft club
Are they accepting returns on the OG CNT+ anymore? I heard even with a valid receipt they were not accepting return's on the OG CNT+'s once the RI's were out for purchase.

any news on this?if so are they giving ri's back out for og's???