Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

AMathis

Star Player
So, Easton just denied a return claiming a bat that I bought NIW and never altered in any way. They are claiming it was shaved when I know for a fact it was 100% stock. What are my next steps?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
So, Easton just denied a return claiming a bat that I bought NIW and never altered in any way. They are claiming it was shaved when I know for a fact it was 100% stock. What are my next steps?

What model was it? It should be pretty straightforward if it had the logo inside the barrel that was intended for this reason...

AMathis

Star Player
What model was it? It should be pretty straightforward if it had the logo inside the barrel that was intended for this reason...

It was an L6, I sent 2 in both stock, unaltered. I haven't got a straight answer back from them other than it was determined it was "shaved"

AMathis

Star Player
We're they broken in 2 before you sent them?

No, both were pretty severely cracked but not broken in two. I wasn't about to beat them on posts to break them fully and have Easton deny my warranty or something. (LOL) I bought both bats, but one was for another person. After some further investigation, the RA #s appear to have been switched. My i know for certain was not shaved and I requested a different ounce back. His, must have been the culprit. So now, he is getting a bat back from his shaved bat and i'm getting screwed because Easton got confused and didn't email me to ask any questions or anything. Good times.

Last edited:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
No, both were pretty severely cracked but not broken in two. I wasn't about to beat them on posts to break them fully and have Easton deny my warranty or something. (LOL) I bought both bats, but one was for another person. After some further investigation, the RA #s appear to have been switched. My i know for certain was not shaved and I requested a different ounce back. His, must have been the culprit. So now, he is getting a bat back from his shaved bat and i'm getting screwed because Easton got confused and didn't email me to ask any questions or anything. Good times.

Why didnt he return it himself? Now you look bad for sending in a shaved stick...

Busting it open wouldve helped avoid all these shenanigans...GL bro...hope they dont blacklist you...

AMathis

Star Player
Why didnt he return it himself? Now you look bad for sending in a shaved stick...

Busting it open wouldve helped avoid all these shenanigans...GL bro...hope they dont blacklist you...

Receipt was in my name. I explained the situation to them via email. I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Sorry but haven't checked in a while, if you send in a usssa Kirby what are your options as a return? Thanks!

As of last week
2 piece Ronin
Blueline USSSA 25 or 28 oz only
Resmondo USSSA (I believe these are now out of stock)

I got a
Resmondo 2 weeks ago
Ronin this week and I have a Blueline coming next week.