Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
My 11.75 is deteriorating so bad... In the pocket, handstall, the binding.

I love this glove, its really unfortunate.

A Cy 617

Its late and didnt want to clean it up before bed, but ill post better pics tomorrow...

6yjqkh.jpg

Not even 25 games in yet.

A Cy 617

you think dunking it had anything to do with it scuffing up that?

I only would say no because ive NEVER had it happen before. I have dunked too many gloves to not have this issue before if the cause of it were the dunk..

FTHREE

Frybread Power
I only would say no because ive NEVER had it happen before. I have dunked too many gloves to not have this issue before if the cause of it were the dunk..

The only real risk of dunking is scorching the leather, causing it to shrink. That's just a quality issue like many others have complained about.

yea that's what I figured. but still thinking of getting one to test out for myself.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I just got at 12.75 and ordered a Web... Holy cow is this thing stiff!

While initially a little stiff, this leather breaks in quickly and that may be why some say the gloves deteriate fast. As I said before, it reminds me of the old Vinci CP2 leather, but I will have to see how it holds up...

BassBlaster

Starting Player
I got caught up in some bidding wars and wound up with 3 gloves and a mitt. Im really liking the mitt. Its breaking in real nice. Havnt messed with my glove yet since I just got it as a spare.

Listed my extra glove in the marketplace if anyone is looking for one. Not looking to make money on it, just wanna get mine back.

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the 12" I bought a lot as well. Also was impressed how deep the pocket came out. Did you dunk yours?