ASA C
Winner: T's 13
Local: Silverbacks

ASA D
Winner: Cedar Rapids Mulisha
Local: ShantyTown Blackout

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Med City Express was the Highest Finishing Minnesota team. They are out of rochester. T-9

Blainbrook, OCM, Demarini, T-13. All went out in the same round of games just a couple hours difference

The **** that other states get away with is Incredible

If everyone played by the same set of rules, Minnesota would dominate ASA Nationals year in and year out, Im not saying they would win it every year. I am saying that we would be top 3 every year though

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
Med City Express was the Highest Finishing Minnesota team. They are out of rochester. T-9

Blainbrook, OCM, Demarini, T-13. All went out in the same round of games just a couple hours difference

The **** that other states get away with is Incredible

If everyone played by the same set of rules, Minnesota would dominate ASA Nationals year in and year out, Im not saying they would win it every year. I am saying that we would be top 3 every year though

This is the absolute truth. To see Russel's Paint back at C the year after winning it is pretty crazy. Someone said they compared the online roster and it has 8 players returning from last year.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if everyone had the same rules.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Standings after C and D Nationals. Sorry about the delay.

Maximus - 178
Yoke - 158
Rmothes - 148
Sjoquist - 146
Jimbo - 134
Bell - 134
TS - 124
Ringer - 122
Squeaks - 114
Chunkers - 102
Beauner - 98
Sixes - 76
MPG - 28
IMAC - 14
Artie DeVanzo - 6

I don't think the next set of picks is until the World tournaments start back up again. Everything else is local is just throw together teams.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the absolute truth. To see Russel's Paint back at C the year after winning it is pretty crazy. Someone said they compared the online roster and it has 8 players returning from last year.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if everyone had the same rules.

Well it helps when Russel's has the Florida Player Rep or whatever position he holds in ASA down there on their roster so make moves to help them out.

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans

For Russell's, I only counted 3. Cliff Franke, Jeff Parker, and Xavier Medina who were their B players. Looks like they poached 3 C+ players from other teams and found 6 guys who hadn't made it into the database.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
For Russell's, I only counted 3. Cliff Franke, Jeff Parker, and Xavier Medina who were their B players. Looks like they poached 3 C+ players from other teams and found 6 guys who hadn't made it into the database.
I watched a bit of the Russell games. Wasn't wowed by them by any means. They were one of the better teams in a very tough field of teams, but they didn't look heads above the rest of the field.

Cowboy Jacks had a good, competitive year in Minny, but we got beat up pretty good during the year by both Sloopys and Comotose. Wasn't surprised they both made it to Sunday with top 3 finishes. Very strong teams and good guys. The third basemen for comotose absolutely rakes.

Darb

Addicted to Softballfans
I watched a bit of the Russell games. Wasn't wowed by them by any means. They were one of the better teams in a very tough field of teams, but they didn't look heads above the rest of the field.

Cowboy Jacks had a good, competitive year in Minny, but we got beat up pretty good during the year by both Sloopys and Comotose. Wasn't surprised they both made it to Sunday with top 3 finishes. Very strong teams and good guys. The third basemen for comotose absolutely rakes.

I hear ya. You guys played well. I think we played you three times and they were fun games. :)

Beauner

Starting Player
I played against them in a couple carney tournaments down in the Rochester area earlier this summer. Med City is an awfully solid team. Good to see they played well down there.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
I played against them in a couple carney tournaments down in the Rochester area earlier this summer. Med City is an awfully solid team. Good to see they played well down there.

Yes, they are. We played them twice. Good team and good group of guys.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
They have Putzy! Of course they'll be solid! It's a chunk of the old Patriots Pub squad. I believe their pitcher was Adrenaline's SS this year... Brady.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
USSSA D:
National - Country Fresh
Local - Reckless

AA: Precision

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'd guess a bar like Boulder Lodge or The Stadium would have a tournament that weekend. Nothing else ringing a bell.