Official 2019 Last AB Thread

Normy

I think that's where I've gone wrong over the last year...i rarely take walks :/
I had 3 in 5 at bats. Felt bad for the pitcher but wanted to practice what I preached to the team about pitch selection. I did swing at one that would have fell a foot short of the plate and popped up to LC :/

Normy

walking in league is like hiring a whore and getting hard, giving her a hug, paying her............. and then jerking off in the bathroom after she leaves
Lol. Nice analogy as usual. If they were borderline pitches, I would have to agree. When they're a mile away from being a strike, I couldn't disagree more.

Country469

Man I subbed in a church league last week and got intentionally walked my last two times, I had left a bad google review of the pastor pitching. "The pastor refuses to face the devil head on, he always avoids a fight"

Normy

Man I subbed in a church league last week and got intentionally walked my last two times, I had left a bad google review of the pastor pitching. "The pastor refuses to face the devil head on, he always avoids a fight"
Yeah, I felt sorry for the guy last night and really wanted to help him out but my long gumby arms couldn't even reach the ducks he was throwing. I doubt he'll ever see the mound again.

JFBallPlayer

laser shot out to LC gap about 280' out
LC fielder was shadowing more to center and was in full sprint laid out full extension to snow cone it and make the catch.
was a little upset it wasnt an easy double but i did tip the cap for his effort.

Played on a local high school flew out to Deep CF twice(380ish). My last at bat was me trying to put something extra in it to get it out and I popped out to the Pitcher.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Hard grounder to 3b for 1st out in extra innings..

Side note.. I've had my t3 boss niw since they came out, hitting with it tonight ( wrap still on) and I must say IT'S NO JOKE!

Last edited:

MaStEr IrOc

Flyout to center.

I've been struggling lately. I'm hitting hard ground balls through but every time I try and hit to the outfield, I just get too far under it and fly out