Official 2019 Last AB Thread

JFBallPlayer

2R HR trialing 18-26 top 4

3 batters later sprinklers come on in the outfield and game is called
should get a make up since we didnt complete 5 innings

dunkky

exactly, we pay money to do this to enjoy our life, but some people takes this **** too seriously. which is fine, but be considerate, don't just yell at people who doesn't perform upto your expectation. that expectation and his ass don't belong in E.

MaStEr IrOc

I'm not the type of guy to get worked up over softball. I just like to hit well (don't we all). I have come up in a couple clutch situations that I know I should be able to hit the ball no problem and I fly out. I'm overthinking and trying too hard which is my issue.

dunkky

that's exactly what happened to me last tournament.. too much thinking and trying too hard.. rather than just do exact same thing you did in bp.

r8dr_rider

exactly, we pay money to do this to enjoy our life, but some people takes this **** too seriously. which is fine, but be considerate, don't just yell at people who doesn't perform upto your expectation. that expectation and his ass don't belong in E.
Too true. To each his own. Play ball and don’t worry about others experience levels. I wear tight baseball pants to show my ass off and a knee pad for sliding. But I don’t expect anyone else too. And I suck ass and get 4 E’s a game.

whunt_29720

Weak pop up to 3rd trying to pull down the left field line as they were giving me so much room. I've been overthinking and trying to change my swing this year which has me slumping.