Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
well im down anytime monday or tuesday and likely anyother day during the week if u guys wanna hit.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
I would do millbrook, but by the time I can get there it's almost time to stop and come home.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
well i wont have my neighbor with me again so just me this time. lemme know figure out a time, im down for whatever anytime

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Tomorrow is going to be the last nice day for a while it seems, any takers ? i really should be working BUT ...

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^^ too early & meetings all morning, can't make that

well when can u make it?

Im down just let me know time.

BK, can't make the drive down here at all? ar2x7 n I aren't gonna no show on ya if we give a time.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
BK, can't make the drive down here at all? ar2x7 n I aren't gonna no show on ya if we give a time.

During the week, 2:30 is rarely going to work for me. M,W,F before noon is my best time. I would say evening after 4:30 or 5:00pm but it's dark by 5:30 now.

Off to Baileywick....

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Just saw this , this week there is no way anything before 2:30 works...next week i might be able to do an early round.

I was thinking 2:30 today at Carolina Pines ... JW? playboy ?

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw this , this week there is no way anything before 2:30 works...next week i might be able to do an early round.

I was thinking 2:30 today at Carolina Pines ... JW? playboy ?

I'm down, but just me so far....MIGHT get the neighbor to come but hes not off work till least 3 and said he would let me know then IF he could. I'd count him out right now though

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Might just be me, id be cool with millbrook so you could stay on your side of town, I still our you a trip anyway... Anyone hear from Tom?

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
im down for makin the trek up to North Raleigh. just let me know what time works for both of you guys.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
dangit, another day, another miss.....let me know if you get more people ar2x7 as my neighbor works all day today.

tomorrow work for anyone any better??