Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
You didn't miss much, the infield was a swamp. We hit anyway, to get ready for a tournament today. It was cancelled too, scrimmage at millbrooke today. 1 pm

yeah we hit on that field from 1-2:50 yesterday. pure mush in infield. wasn't too bad though.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Lol cuz of you don't see , it doesn't happen

I got a $100.00 & a vid cam, wanna go shot for shot ? I'm sure JW would pitch :)

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
haha this is gonna be good here.......though I've only seen one of you *cough* ar2x7 *cough* hit anything out before....

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
haha this is gonna be good here.......though I've only seen one of you *cough* ar2x7 *cough* hit anything out before....

Ironically enough, I've seen ar2x7 hit ONE out, at Garner, the same field he's seen me hit one out of. Our batting practices have been anything BUT a HR derby!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
lol ^^^ try Walnut Creek, Thomas Brooks, Millbrook, Middle Creek, Biltmore Hills.... but you didn't see any of those so they didn't happen ;) & PS i don't recall you hitting any at garner or anyplace else ijs...

it's cool, im over it... JWslagh, Tuesday 57. Wednesday 67, Thursday 73 ?

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
.... but you didn't see any of those so they didn't happen ;) & PS i don't recall you hitting any at garner or anyplace else ijs...

You were pitching....it was the day I brought out the RD28 noodle...and the first time I tried your EXT. ;) That day kinda sold me on the EXT.

You know I'm a line drive hitter.....but it's fun seeing you get worked up!

Last edited:

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
You were pitching....it was the day I brought out the RD28 noodle...and the first time I tried your EXT. ;) That day kinda sold me on the EXT.

You know I'm a line drive hitter.....but it's fun seeing you get worked up!

you remember it like it was yesterday.....

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
you remember it like it was yesterday.....

It was my first time. ;)

I started playing softball last spring. And Anthony got me started on that silly path of trying every bat I could...and buying too many! It was using his EXT that day that made me decide I had to have one. Yes, I remember that day. A few days later I tricked someone on here, into trading me a NICE clean EXT for that RD28! That bat is SO overrated!

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Lolololool, subtle right here...

Yo, did you like the swagger like a million times more than your F98????

haha.

man the way i swung the other day i wanted to toss all the bats in the trash. lol

I'll swing it some this week if we hit BP any Wed/thur? Hopefully ill swing worth a damn to have an opinion on it. lol

otherwise i might as well break out the 'ole blue Worth and swing that. haha

ar2x7

Substance & Style
thursday no good? just askin b/c supposed to be lil warmer.

I'm game for either prolly

i got you on Thur and can probably get a few others too.... i am thinking a couple of times since the weekend will be no good for me... you know with state playing and all lol ;)

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
i got you on Thur and can probably get a few others too.... i am thinking a couple of times since the weekend will be no good for me... you know with state playing and all lol ;)

ha so you avoiding the Wed one?

and i see what you did there with the weekend comment. lol

mcmaggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to join in for some BP if you dont mind since we're supposed to get some good weather this week.