Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

Havoc7

PASS IT FORWARD!
Anyone know they are sending out the new 2010's yet? Have an 09 helmer+ to send it couldn't get through to anyone today so just curious what they're sending out.

mikerx5

Addicted to Softballfans
is this still accurate?

SCX22 Syn 2 = SCX14 '08 Extended or SCN9 '08 Stealth Comp CNT (ASA)

Thanks.

MattXT

Addicted to Softballfans
Through my searching, I've only seen this explicitly asked once, with no response and then the thread was locked. This could be a FAQ-worthy question.

Does Easton allow for you to get a return in a different weight than what you send in? Say you had a 28oz and it was too heavy, could you get a 26-27oz in return once the 28 breaks? Or is it going to be exactly the same weight regardless, even if you are super nice with sugar on top?

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
Through my searching, I've only seen this explicitly asked once, with no response and then the thread was locked. This could be a FAQ-worthy question.

Does Easton allow for you to get a return in a different weight than what you send in? Say you had a 28oz and it was too heavy, could you get a 26-27oz in return once the 28 breaks? Or is it going to be exactly the same weight regardless, even if you are super nice with sugar on top?

y e s

darbley77

Addicted to Softballfans
All comosite bats get 2 returns within 1 year from the date of Purcahse (receipt) and yes a defect will count against the warranty that is what it is for.

Does this 2 returns include the Easton SV12 since it has a composite handle?

ktown808

The Unknowns
Bat is lost because someone said the old address was current, thanks SBF!

Why blame the board when you should've just done it yourself? If someone told you that the piece of crap Synergy was a bad a$$ bat would you go and buy it without researching?

ktown808

The Unknowns
As my luck would have it, my Stealth Reveal broke in less than a month! The rubber piece literally bends (not clicking, just bends) so I have to send it back for a replacment. The crappy thing is that this counts as my 2nd return!!! Oh well...

GOod thing is that I was on hold for less than a minute!!!

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
i photo copy all of my receipts due to them wearing out after like 5 months, if i send in a photo copy of a receipt will they still accept my bat?

Beez_33

M-A-(dolla sign)-E
Is there anywhere to see a list of what bats you can get for your returns...I am returning
Easton SCX3 Extended (Gray+Red ASA)
Easton Stealth (Grey+Orange ASA) don't know the model#
Helmer (Black+Yellow USSSA) Don't know the Model#

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
top 2 will be reveals...maybe a stealth reveal

bottom should be one of the 2010's...maybe a scn16/16bh

Beez_33

M-A-(dolla sign)-E
Think I should hold out on the reveal and wait tll next years bat comes out? I heard people don't like the reveal much..

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
they're not bad...especially the stealth one. just sell the returns and get a scn8 or scn9

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
return ?

i got a fast pitch stealth clarity as a return where on the bat tells you its a wr its not engraved like my slow pitch bats do , there is a little white sticker just above the grip that you cany peel of is that it

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
For slowpitch returns as of August 2009:

SCN3/SCN8 = SRV1
SCN11BH = SRV2 (I complained and they upgraded me to a SCN16BH though)
SCN5/SCN7/SCN9 - SSR1 Stealth Reveal
SCX3/SCX14 = SCL1

SCN10BH/SCN12BH= SCN15BH or SCN16BH
SCN12 = SCN15

As for older models like the SCN2 or SCX2 or SCX23, I do not know what they will give for a return but I'm guessing it would be hard as hell to return these anyways.. If I had to guess it would be one of the new 2010 models (SCN15, SCN15BH, SCN16, SCN16BH)

kru

I traded for a scn16bh here. How can I tell if a bat returnable (x2)? Bat is not marked Warranty Replacement. Just wondering if there are any other "marks" I don't know about? Thxs