Recent content by jasonhud

1. jasonhud

For Sale 2018 Easton Line and SMU Possibility

13.5 one piece flex barrel, in both endloaded and "true" balanced models
  2. jasonhud

Which year is best mercy?

The 26.5 '16 that I have hits very well with the added junk in the trunk.
  3. jasonhud

27.5 USSSA Reckoning review

I second this guy ^^^^ they are legit I swing a '16 Utrip Patriot, '16 Mercy, and Utrip and ASA Reckonings all 52's here.
  4. jasonhud

'15 Mercy vs '16 Mercy v '17 Mercy

My '16 Mercy is a 26 sticker, 26.5 in scale weight.
  5. jasonhud

ASA Patriot

Former high school teammate here ^^^^^ He could always hit. Nice vid Christian.
  6. jasonhud

Reckoning

If it's anything like the ASA Reckoning, then yes. I love the feel of these. If you can handle a 1 oz endload, I'd pull the trigger at the price point they are now.
  7. jasonhud

Reckoning

My 2nd lands tomorrow. Who else is on board? I know have the ASA and UTrip.
  8. jasonhud

Easton bat

I second this. The Reckoning and Flex are great options. Depends on if you want a .5 oz endload or full 1 oz endload. I own two Reckonings and a Patriot.
  9. jasonhud

Helmer Flex

Patriot, ASA and USSSA Reckoning. For a bill NIW you don't get better performance. Period. Glad I have mine. Glad to see Easton back in the game.
  10. jasonhud

The Unveiling

Anybody else get one of those ASA Reckonings real cheap the other day? I can't wait to try it out.
  11. jasonhud

Helmer Flex

Man, I need to move. I would love to be playing with 44's and Classic M's. We've been hitting the 52 here for 3 years now.
  12. jasonhud

Helmer Flex

It feels an awful like like an SCN2 Bird. I love mine.
  13. jasonhud

Helmer Flex

This right here^^^^^^. I want to see how this stacks up against my USSSA Patriot. Which is a great stick. I'm a former Easton guy and want them back.
  14. jasonhud

ASA Patriot

I game a USSSA Patriot. Former Easton homer and even though two piece, to me it swings like the Flex or CNT+ against the 52. Great stick. It will take more break in then the average new standard stick.
  15. jasonhud

Dual stamp reckoning reviews

Are these a 13" barrel? And Jusrah I'm waiting patiently for Black Friday if so.