Recent content by newbill/kti15

1. N

break in time for L1.0

FYI...The L2.0 aka "New" Wegman has the same kind of end loads as the L1.0...
  2. N

break in time for L1.0

I will chime in a little bit on the L1.0 aka "New" Helmer... First off the, bat is pretty hot out of the wrapper... had no problem swinging it out of of the wrapper in a game... Second, durability seems very solid... Has not got above 55 degrees here in Washington and have about 500+ swings on...
  3. N

Buyer Beware, from the NSA Board

I know a little about this... I know he (Shawn Han****), was making promises he couldnt keep... Offering bats that no longer are in stock at Worth... So yes, buyer beware... I would not recommend buying a bat from Shawn Han****...
  4. N

Walk up music

Here is a walk up song for ya... Ladies and Gentleman By Saliva
  5. N

FLEX FoR U-TRIP

If it doesnt have a USSSA 2013 stamp on your bat... You CANNOT swing it in USSSA after 12/31/2012
  6. N

$140 to spend. 30oz. ST100 or 27oz. SV100 ???

That is a GREAT deal...
  7. N

comp 100 salvo

I have swung all bats mentioned...and I actually swing the Salvo better than the ST100...(I like end loads) I think the Salvo hangs with any of the bats mentioned... I dont know why it is less expensive... But if you like a very good end loaded bat, and a 12" barrel... The Salvo is the bat for...
  8. N

Official 2012 SBFans Superdraft Thread

Where is the draft party going to be at?
  9. N

Scn18 or salvo comp100

I swung the Salvo 100 last night for the first time... I am very impressed with this bat... I love the endload and the 12" barrel... Seemed to have pretty good pop for a bat out of the wrapper... I am looking forward to getting this bad boy broke in...
  10. N

Anyone swing the U trip Salvo?

I am just curious what to expect? Reviews from anyone? I love the end load... Just havent had time or ,decent weather to swing it...
  11. N

2012 NW SBFans Superdraft - *Feedback Needed*

Yea... We dont want to miss that "Great" Husky football team play... HAHA
  12. N

Letter from ASA and the Flipper

Exactly... It will pass the ASA test, but will not pass a compression test due to the design of the bat... That is why they dont have the utrip stamp on them...
  13. N

No more Demarini/Famous

I am Demarini at heart... but I have to swing Easton to be able to play with R and M... It is what it is... At least Easton is putting a very good product out this year...
  14. N

No more Demarini/Famous

Pretty much any conference team can pick up the players once the team is folded... they still have to meet certain classication though... Obviously a C conference team cant pick up more than one guy off of the A team that folded... All roster moves are approved or denied by Don Sr.
  15. N

No more Demarini/Famous

The lack of money wasnt an issue... Is what you should of said Aaron... Hope you are doing well bro...