Recent content by smokeum99ta

1. S

ASA Runner hit with ball

So everyone is safe and moves up to the next bag but not a live ball. I was under the assumption that if a dead ball was called someone was out.
  2. S

ASA Runner hit with ball

USA softball league. Need clarification on this please. Bases loaded, one out. Ball hit down the 3rd base line. Hits runner on 3rd (which was on the bag) in fair territory and redirects the balls so the 3rd baseman misses the play. Is it a dead ball, runner on 3rd is out and all runners move up...
  3. S

Batter box

Guy that's bats in front of me was called out for stepping out of the box with one foot while swinging. Imo he didn't step out but that' not the question. Ump said he made contact with the ball while one foot was outta the box. Is this correct? Or should both feet need to be outta the box to get...
  4. S

BP drills that ACTUALLY WORK!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
  5. S

What's your worst injury getting hit while pitching?

I'll hit middle at a family reunion softball game. lol. If you don't want the ball hit at you get off the field. All joking aside I've been getting hit at for years on the mound. It's all fun and games when you field it but the baby will come out in some guys when it bounces off them. So now my...
  6. S

Need Help Switching to 52/300

Our league was a test site for these balls 4 maybe 5 years ago and I'm glad we switched. I've taken several off my feet while pitching that I know would've broken something if the other balls were used.
  7. S

We got the Auto Bumpage

I love playing against nick. He's funny as a hell win lose or draw. But last year I think I was his kryptonite no matter which team I was playing with.
  8. S

Who else plays in shorts??

Coed and fun leagues shorts. Tournaments pants
  9. S

What would you say is the best home run hitting bat of all time

My 4k hit usssa miken recoil. 7xxxxxx serial number. That bat was insane.
  10. S

Can they kick a team out for no real reason

He who holds all the cards wins!!!!! It sucks but they can do what they want.
  11. S

Holy Collections! (pretty jealous)

I collected the bat (voltage) I liked because it was cheap and I could use it in all leagues and figured once everyone found out about them I could make some money. And it worked. Now I have a variety of bats that I didn't spend a dime on from all the wheeling and dealing I've done since the...
  12. S

52/275 vs cracked bat

About 6-10 a year
  13. S

52/275 vs cracked bat

Look at it this way. Have you ever opened up a can a crescent rolls? Once you crack it , it's hard to open up completely unless you flex the back side of the roll. So I hit the crack to make the bat last longer but once it's cracked it only a matter of time before it breaks completely.
  14. S

How many swings

I had a orange recoil that had over 5k hits on it easily. Nothing else has came close.
  15. S

LTB Used 52/300 Balls for BP

I have alot that I'm willing to sell. How much you offering per ball? Pm me about them and we'll talk.