Search results

1. N

What do you think.....Would your team enter

I'm looking to organize a tournament using the the following format: Men's, open roster, 10 HR, 44/375 only balls, 1 pitch, double elim. Prize package would be $100 per team entered, WINNER TAKE ALL. *One pitch is because I would like to get 20+ team and we only have 3 fields booked.*
  2. N

Combat Compare

Guys I'm looking for some guidance on a switch over to Combat. I've been using Miken (14 Izzy Psycho and DC41) and Worth (Ressy Legit & Jeff Hall) for the past year. What Combats would be similar in both the end load and durability. Durability is import as most tourney's in this are use a...
  3. N

LTB PST's

Models: B&G, B&R, PSTX4, Blue (ASA) and RED (UTrip) Weight: Any. If local to the Tampa area I will pickup.
  4. N

If you had $600 to spend....

on a new ASA and USSSA/ISA sticks what would you get?
  5. N

Lesson Learned

This is why I will never let another person borrow a bat. End cap popped up so he thought it would be a good idea to remove it. WRONG..now I'm stuck with a scrap metal. I offered to pay for shipping and replacement cost of end cap & Worth won't even touch it.
  6. N

Advice Needed....

This March I will have the opportunity to purchase a new arsenal & bag, budget will be from $800-1000. I don’t necessarily need NIW and I actually prefer to buy from board brothers. I will playing this year in ASA, ISA, USSSA and Freedom for league and tournament play. I prefer and end...
  7. N

For Sale/Trade Og m98

OG M98 Weight: 837 g = 29.5243 oz Great bat but too heavy for me. I see no webbing and the bat only has a few of the "worth pebbles" inside. Looking for ASA (26-28oz) Techfires or ASA Metals ( PST, Anderson NanoTeck or OG RT or RTCK's) Cash Price shipped: $150
  8. N

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak 98

Sticker shows 27oz but weighed in at 780 grams ( 27.5136 oz ) Trade for Worth PST ( B&R B&G or Blue) or cash deal.
  9. N

LTB PST's

B&R, B&G, Blue (ASA) or older 26-28 oz. If you're in the Tampa Bay area I will pickup to avoid shipping concerns.
  10. N

Cage Work

Has anyone else used the "SweetSpot" trainer for cage/tee work? I purchased the 33 inch model and have used it solely for all BP and found a drastic improvement. Best $30 I've spent to date.
  11. N

Really...

Went to purchase an SRV4 and then saw this... Availability In stock: Leaves warehouse in 11 weeks. (Details)
  12. N

Where can I find these....

Synergy Speed Helmer SRV3 NIW: $245 USED: $220 Stealth Speed SSR2 NIW: $240 USED: $225 At those prices for NIW? I'm looking to restock with two of each.
  13. N

LTB NFL Opening Day Tickets

For the Bucs vs Dallas. Craigslist, Stubhub and others are blocked on my work domain, so I figured I would start here.
  14. N

Perfect Service

Wildkat12276 is a great help and easy to deal with. Comm during transactions was outstanding.
  15. N

Team Equipment

WTB around 15-20 Team t-shirt jerseys. I want them with numbers on back and a simple logo on the front. Who can I go to for a good deal?
  16. N

Who Can I deal with for bats?

All, I need to know whom I can deal with to trade and purchase equipment. The thread about this youngguns or a$$H0L3 whatever you want to call him as spooked me about doing any business with boards. I’m still a rookie member so I will do whatever is needed to earn the confidence of honest...