Search results

1. utcw201

Fan Duel

Got a $5 league for sunday/monday needs 3 spots to fill up....join if you'd like. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/SEXLUVS
  2. utcw201

Fantasy Football and the law

I'm not sure if my state is one of the states that has completely banned fantasy sports because they want nothing to do with it. Where can I find out how to properly report my fantasy football winnings? This has to be in the right section, if it is deleted there is a butt hurt mod.
  3. utcw201

Dynasty League with 1 PPR Trade

I give: Spiller Steve Smith I receive: Brandon Marshall Steven Ridley My other RB's and WR: Sproles McFadden Moreno Megatron Mike Wallace Kendal Wright
  4. utcw201

MLB finally going to do something for real about performance enhancing drugs.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9301536/major-league-baseball-suspend-20-players-including-alex-rodriguez-ryan-braun-part-miami-investigation I particularly love to hear Ryan Braun's name.
  5. utcw201

LTTF Price/Info Check

I have this Michael Jordan statue I got as a gift in 1996. It is number 1058 of 1250 and was a display model from JC Penney's. I've only been able to find one other one online and it is a 21" model that was sold in stores. This is a 33" display model from the store. Any ideas on value?
  6. utcw201

GTG jkeller84 is absolutely GTG

Best deal I ever found on SBF....do not hesitate.
  7. utcw201

M-V-Peterson

No need to discuss.
  8. utcw201

Gnsp

9. utcw201

Stretch Run QB

I have Big Ben and Andrew Luck. I have a guy offering Trent Richardson straight up for either. Who would you rather have? Think Luck will hit the rookie wall? 1 point PPR leage Rest of the team: Marshawn Lynch Jamaal Charles AJ Green Malcolm Floyd Antonio Gates Ive been playing...
  10. utcw201

Which QB?

I just traded Aaron Rodgers for Jamaal Charles, so now I have a QB decision. Big Ben @ Titans Andrew Luck @ Jets Currently have Ben in.
  11. utcw201

Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown, MVP

I think he has got it on lock down now. Dude is playing out of his mind.
  12. utcw201

Horrible first draft

It's much harder when they count. Edit....12 team, 6th pick, snake draft. This is a 1 point PPR league with 5 bonus points for a 100 yard rushing, 100 yard receiving, and 300 yard passing and 5 more bonus points for 200 yard rushing receiving, and 400 yard passing. I am a little disappointed...
  13. utcw201

Joe Mauer to Red Sox

I'm wondering if this will happen. The Red Sox just cleared all that dead weight and now are considering Mauer?
  14. utcw201

King Felix

Is perfect through 7 against the Rays.
  15. utcw201

Perfect game Phil Humber?

3 outs to go against the bottom of the worst lineup in baseball.
  16. utcw201

For Trade 64 Gig 3rd Gen Ipod Touch

I bought this about two years ago on here. I haven't used it much, but it works perfectly still. Has a mirrored screen on the front. The back has normal scratches, but is easily covered by any case. It has an inscription "Even a diamond starts as coal" with a name under it...I'm looking to...
  17. utcw201

GTG Mihklo

Had a great deal, item was delivered as advertised.
  18. utcw201

Buyer Beware bruner12

I purchased an iphone 4S three weeks ago. He said he would ship in a week. I contacted him a week later to get tracking info. He said he shipped, but was contacted by UPS and told the package was lost. He said he would refund ASAP. After 5 days and no refund, I emailed him and threatened bad...
  19. utcw201

Ufc 135

Who is watching anyone picking Rampage? cdamron13????????
  20. utcw201

GTG doubler is the man

Easy to deal with. Good communication.