Search results

1. Sinyk

DC41 RI vs Ressy Legit BP

Decided to make a new BP video to compare these two bats. I've been loving the DC41 RI all season and have barely swung the Legit. I purchased the Legit because they were $99 and never really gave it much use since it felt similar to the DC already. The results were way closer than I expected...
  2. Sinyk

For Sale Two 28oz. Mayhem M7598's - $65 each!

Two 28oz. Mayhem M7598's - $60 each! Both SOLD Both bats are 28oz. The one in the middle is Made in USA with serial #71970616. The bottom bat is not. Both bats are single owner since they were purchased. $60 + actual shipping each. Paypal gifted. Bats will be shipped with tracking and...
  3. Sinyk

For Sale 27oz 2015 Z2000 RI EL. (Green and White)

27oz 2015 Z2000 RI EL. (Green and White) - $90 + ship SOLD Selling a used 2015 Z2k RI EL that is 27oz. Bat is returnable, no receipt. Bat has passed SPO testing at 260. Has between 250-300 swings. OG Grip. Slight wobble. No webbing. Price is $90 + shipping. Paypal gifted. Will be shipped...
  4. Sinyk

Price Check Z2k RI 27oz EL

Looking for a price check on a 2015 Z2k RI EL that is 27oz. Bat is returnable, no receipt. Bat has passed SPO testing at 260. Has between 250-300 swings. OG Grip. Slight wobble. No webbing. additional pics: http://i.imgur.com/J6nX7w0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/BerRiZ3.jpg...
  5. Sinyk

Price Check Two 28oz. M7598's. One Made in USA

Looking for a price check on two M7598's. Both bats are 28oz. The one in the middle is Made in USA with serial #71970616. The bottom bat is not. Both bats are single owner since they were purchased. Middle bat has probably 400-500 hits on it. Very faint webbing. Sand grain rattle...
  6. Sinyk

Price Check 2014 27oz Combat Jackal

Approx 125 hits, mostly BP. Very little diamond rash on it, OG grip in great condition. http://imgur.com/a/tFqN1/all
  7. Sinyk

My VX2 video and review

Check it out ;): http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1108933
  8. Sinyk

A few VX2 hits

I went out Saturday and took my NIW 28oz. VX2 with me. After having a great time with a Cartel I borrowed, I figured I should compare my VX2 to it. Temps were around 15C, field is 300' deep with a 12' back fence. I actually had put about 30 hits on the VX2 when I shot the video. I took the...
  9. Sinyk

Sinyk's GTG List

Here are all the SBF members I have had gtg dealings with! :D BOUGHT FROM chinese freak - Bat Dannybaseball5 - Bat dave2525 - Bat Fobstar49 - 4 Bats go5 - Evil BPs jmj58 - Bat bag rcfield13 - Bat Smith13 - Glove tbatti - Bat WTP - Bat SOLD TO Julio19 - Bat Off an Elephant - Glove Paulie9 -...
  10. Sinyk

GTG Rynoman23 is GTG!

Hooked me up in a crazy international trade that required him shipping the bat to a hotel I was staying at for a couple days. Good communication through the process! :D
  11. Sinyk

Price Check PC OG Flex SCN3 27oz.

Looking for a price check on a used 27oz OG Synergy Flex SCN3. The bat was used by a girl for 2 seasons (she told me that, I can only speculate on the number of hits as she didn't exactly keep track. Personally, I don't think it's too many, I think her or her teammates tend to toss bats back to...
  12. Sinyk

scn3 for scx3? Opinions!

I have the opportunity to trade a used 27oz SCN3 for a used 28oz. SCX3. I know that people think one is better than the other but regardless of the fact that these are both top ASA sticks, what about the other factors like durability? I had a 28oz SCN3 in the past from NIW to cracked and it...
  13. Sinyk

For Trade LTT 28oz OG ASA Mutant Mut98

***SOLD*** I have for trade a used original ASA Worth Mutant 98. The bat is 28oz, Made in the USA and is so OG it doesn't even have a serial number! (Apparently some of the earliest mutants didn't have them, but I have been told it could be under the grip). This bat has an unknown number of...
  14. Sinyk

For Sale/Trade The Exclusive List of Exclusive No Buy/Sell/Trade Bats

Current exclusive bats still available from other retailers You are not allowed to buy/sell/trade these bats here if they are NIW or NOW. BASS 1st Degree (all versions) - JH13S and JH13 Assassin - BJHA Crippler - BSSC Juiced - JCJ33 Mandingo - GBBMD Mandingo Revamp Pinky Bi-Polar Darkside...
  15. Sinyk

I just looked at my sig...

And realized I might be becoming an Easton *****. I swear I don't know how this happened... I started with Easton and 6 years later, I'm back to Easton. I feel... used. :(
  16. Sinyk

GTG Fobstar49

Is gtg! Hooked up my friend with a NIW J2 FSE. Shipped quick and had great communication! :D
  17. Sinyk

GTG chinese freak is GTG!

Bat arrived faster than I thought! Great packing!
  18. Sinyk

Jak'd Nemesys vs Combat Assault

I have only heard little bits about these two bats compared to each other, but I just had someone ask me which is better, and I didn't have an answer because I haven't swung the Assault before. For those few of you that have swung both, how would you compare the Assault to the Nemesys? Things...
  19. Sinyk

GTG Julio19 is GTG!

GTG buyer, excellent communication and prompt payment! Another SBF board bro I would deal with again!
  20. Sinyk

GTG Smith13 is GTG!

Received a glove and 3 softballs from him for the B17 razzle draw. Everything was as described! Thanks a bunch man!