Search results

1. MBplayer

Due for Rotator Cuff surgury need tips

Hey guys so I have a "complete" tear of my supraspinatus in my throwing arm rotator. Any advice on exercises I should be doing before surgery to help with the healing process later? I have not been given my surgery date yet still waiting on the reply from the surgeon. Thanks to any advice. MB
  2. MBplayer

For Sale 2016 26 oz Flipper og

26 oz NR og flipper aftermath 2016. Maybe 350-400 cuts bat is great but done Asa for the season. Looking to sell first $140 shipped or trade for a dc41 usssa in a 26 or 27 prefer last years black barrel model.
  3. MBplayer

For Sale 27oz ASA DC 41

Hey guys got a Asa dc41 27oz maybe 100-150 cuts max. Returnable with barcode but no receipt. Need cash for Mcquades this weekend. Can send more pics upon request also. Looking for $170 shipped f/f or add fees
  4. MBplayer

Price Check 27oz ASA DC41

Hey guys I have a 27oz ASA DC41 with around the 100-150 max swing mark. Not broken in yet. It is returnable with barcode on bat but no receipt. It can however be returned through me but would require shipping etc. Just curious what its worth? 170ish? I'll throw up a couple pics shortly...
  5. MBplayer

LTB Black ops roller or Combat pro event

Hey guys in need of a Black ops roller or Combat pro event roller bag. I have a new Bryce O ASA wanted from last year the black one 27oz as potential trade bait. Will add cash if needed. Someone must have one they don't need or can get a decent price on one for me?? thx MB:cool:
  6. MBplayer

Mcquades 2016 who is going???

My GR/Anarchy softball team will be there in class C. Who else?? MB:cool:
  7. MBplayer

No stamp outlaw bat question??

Is there actually a demand for a bat like this? I mean a no stamp bat hot like the og ultra for around $200? Would be an outlaw league, derby only bat no stamps at all maybe some sort of graphics but nothing else?? Just curious if there is anyone out there that actually would buy something...
  8. MBplayer

Palm Springs

Hey guys looking for a couple guys to do some BP with my buddy. He will be in Palm Springs close to BLD from what he tells me. He will have a couple new bats we have designed to test out so send me a pm if your interested and I will put you in touch with him. Thx MB
  9. MBplayer

Palm Springs

Anyone here live in Palm Springs. Please shoot me a pm looking for a couple guys to hit some BP with a buddy of mine. He will be down from Christmas until January 7 I believe. Thx MB
  10. MBplayer

Price Check Ultra

Hey guys just curious what a 27 oz grey ultra the original is worth these days. This one is a re issue and does not have any asa stamps. Bat has maybe 50 cuts on it not planning to sell just curious as to value. Thx MB
  11. MBplayer

This Ones For Hop Memorial Brainerd??

Hey fellas who is all going to the Hopper tourney this year?? I have been looking forward to that one since we attended for the first time last year. Although we played terrible it was a great ran tourney with one hell of a home run derby!! MB:cool:
  12. MBplayer

Price Check 27oz ASA OG Aftermath

What's this worth fellas? At most 150 cuts more scratches than anything only used in BP. Its a 27oz returnable with a receipt. (I just need to dig it out but I have it somewhere)I have no need for this bat and am going to be posting it for sale or trade shortly.
  13. MBplayer

Black DC 41

Well last night I got to hit a 27oz Black DC41 with maybe 100 cuts on it. I hit it side by side with my asa og Aftermath, DNA, and a 14 Aftermath. Let's just say I want a DC41 in the worst way after last night. This thing is straight fire! Anyway from the research I have done the Freak Black...
  14. MBplayer

Easton E900C roller bag shelf question??

Hey guys so I have this E900C roller bag. First off I love the bag its huge, has great wheels holds a ton of bats and has a built in cooler. Now my only complaint is no shelf system! Has anyone built or installed something that works well in these? I have tried building a couple different ones...
  15. MBplayer

Help please in PA

Does anyone know Mark Gardner? He is in Tamaque PA I had a deal with him to trade bats and he needed to add cash. So I had him order me a pair of shoes which never came. Now I have been calling, texting, pm's and emailing with no luck or reply. He was logged on here a couple days ago and I...
  16. MBplayer

Need Help 2nQ19

So here goes back in March I made a deal with this guy to trade my St100H for his 14 Aftermath and $80 cash. Well I was heading down to the US with my family so he shipped his Aftermath to my parcel pickup for me to save on shipping I just threw the St100H back in the box and ran to USPS and...
  17. MBplayer

Need Help 2nQ19

Hey fellas anyone know this board member? Been trying to get ahold of him since Friday with no response to pm, text, call or email. I just need to get in touch with him at this point to see what's up. I am not calling him out yet. If he doesn't get back to me by Friday I guess I may have no...
  18. MBplayer

New Balance Turf??

Hey guys just curious does New Balance make a turf shoe in a mid cut? I cant seem to find any so I assume they don't. If not who has the 4040 turf and how do you like them? I have been using adidas trails the last couple years and am considering trying out new balance. I do have a pair of...
  19. MBplayer

LTB 2014 Aftermaths 26,27 oz plz

Looking for a couple more of these, plz pm me with what you got returnable, NR don't care as long as they are in GOOD shape. Nothing beat to hell plz. Right now specifically looking for the 2014 model black base paint with the green writing. Thx :cool:
  20. MBplayer

For Sale/Trade 27oz ST100H

Hey guys got a 27oz 100H from a teammate looking to sell first or trade. I am told at most 300 swings bat has scratches etc but no cracks or anything I can see. Date code 0512. Sale price of $260 obo Only trades would be for ASA Demarini looking for a 2-1 involving 2014/2015 Aftermaths, or...