Search results

1. B-REAL09

For Sale ATEC Soft Toss Machine *low price*

Great Working ATEC Soft Toss Machine : Will hold 16 softballs or 24 baseballs Adjustable height and pitch arch They go for $300+ used, will sell to a board Brother for only $200 shipped or $160 pick up/local *** will throw in 35 BP balls *** Also will have a package deal 3 ASA bats + bag...
  2. B-REAL09

Home Run Standing Backwards at Plate

Just seen this and dont know if this has been posted before if so forgive me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-oQgCU6Ow
  3. B-REAL09

So.Cal Free Agent List

I believe there was one started but now is closed, Agent list for all of So.Cali LA, OC, SD, IE and High Desert. Enclosed is my info : Name: Clint sn= B-REAL09 Position: C/ 1st base / 2nd base Skill level: Rec. / E / D Dates available: Mon - Thursdays ( some weekends available for...
  4. B-REAL09

$1,100 bat

Egay has this up for sale *RARE* NIW OG MIKEN VELOCIT-E ULTRA 2 II MSU2 WITH ASA STAMPS 34/27 for $1100.00. Really is there anyone that will pay this price for a bat ?
  5. B-REAL09

Hottest Easton Bat Ever ?

Till this date was the First batch synergy with no USSSA stamp the hottest Easton bat ever? From what I understand Easton made these to compete with the OG Ultra's that took softball bats to unbelievable performance back in the day. 6 years ago I had one for a short period of time and only...
  6. B-REAL09

Shaved Bats a thing of the past

There used to be so much talk about shaved bats, players that used them, sell them and those like myself that are against them. From the starting of the year I haven't heard to many people talking about them, using them or trying to sell them anymore, is this due to all the new bats that...
  7. B-REAL09

Senior Ball in So.Cal

How can I find out were/what city's offer Senior Ball in So.Cal ? Thanks for the forward coming replies.
  8. B-REAL09

slow pitch pitching speed ?

Looking into buying me a pitching machine and there is on on CL but its saying the slowest speed is 30 mph, is this too fast ? So if anyone knows about how fast a slow pitch pitching speed please lmk. thanks
  9. B-REAL09

If I post a Boss for sale ..........

If I post a 2014 Boss ASA for sale will I get in trouble ? Not sure about posting a bat for sale that SBF dont sell but am not selling a new one but a mint back up. Again not sure about this and due to BOSS threads getting locked out just wanted to make sure.
  10. B-REAL09

LTB 27oz J3A

Looking for a J3A 27oz graffiti knob. No BS have paypal ready please no paint cracks really would love one mint.
  11. B-REAL09

Is the new 2015 Juggy the New J3A ?

Seen this some where that the new 2015 Juggy swings and performs more like the J3A. So those of you that had the well missed J3A and now have the new 2015 Juggy what is word on this comparison ?
  12. B-REAL09

2014 Sleeper Bats of The Year

As 2014 comes to a end anyone has there pick for Sleeper Bat of The Year? My vote goes to Boombah ASA BOSS 27oz. I feel that most that did not care for it or did not like it because it is NOT a Hot out the Wrapper bat it’s a stick that need around 600 hits to open up and then around 700+ then...
  13. B-REAL09

GTG motoman125yz

Very G2G Bro here.
  14. B-REAL09

LTB Spiderz WEB Batting Gloves XL

looking for XL white/gray or all white or black/white or all black if they come in these colors. thanks
  15. B-REAL09

Spiderz WEB Batting Gloves ?

Do they run true to size or run small or big ? Thanks
  16. B-REAL09

Fu-Dawg Cooler Weather

Fu Dawg in cooler weather Yes or No ? What is the coolest weather would it be safe to swing the Dawg ? Thanks
  17. B-REAL09

Who is still has love for the SCN9

Sold mine about a year in a half ago and wish I still had it, how many are still swinging them and love them and how do they hit the newer balls ?
  18. B-REAL09

Looking at coming back to Easton

Its been about 3 years or more that I haven't owned a Easton in my bag and after swinging Batting4th's (Big Mike) L4 in BP, am thinking of picking one up. My Question is how many hits till the L4 turns into Fire if I buy a new one and or what latest Easton swings like the L4 if I cant find one ...
  19. B-REAL09

2014 Juggy So Far *Not Impressed*

Received my return 2014 Juggy for my cracked J3A and so far to B-REAL I am not impressed with it compared to my J3A. Now I know there has been so much talk about the 2014 being somewhat just as good or even better then the J3A but so far with around 140 - 160 hits on the 14 for some reason am...
  20. B-REAL09

Best ASA "Z"

So when its all said and done from the birth of the Z's to date, which one will be crowned King of ASA ? * for those of you that have been swinging them since day one.