Search results

1. JPG

New Sbf Forum

I don't mean to be a negative but I am not able to adjust to this forum change so I have to say... I don't like the change. It is very hard to scan and just take in. I wish there was an option to switch back to the old style and view. Sorry about the post, I am curious how others feel and if...
  2. JPG

For Sale Brett Helmer ASA 2016 - 26.5

ASA Brett Helmer - 26oz Has about 200 hits, clean, webbing, needs work, no time for it. - Returnable - rec - barcode included. Only trading for new Demarini line bats. $170.00
  3. JPG

LTB Flipper aftermath Demarini

Looking for a a demarini flipper 2013 or 2014 or wanting to compair the usa flipper that just came out to these others. Thank you
  4. JPG

Future USA

Late to the party! Just got one and took it out for bp last night. Maybe this bat does not get much talk because its pricey, Maybe no one likes it because they think the dual stamp wont be as hot as a all USSSA bat? Or maybe that was just me thinking that. This bats pretty damn hot out the...
  5. JPG

USA Future and USA Flipper

I have been itching to get one for a while and just can pull the trigger. I have the og green flipper and dig it. Def not a bat for pop really in my opinion. Looking to get a new toy and can't decide what to get between... USA Future and USA Flipper I like the future looks and that it is a...
  6. JPG

Price Check Future

Price check on a green future 26.5 with basic wear and tear returnable no receipt please.
  7. JPG

LTB Demarini vision end caps or handles

Looking to buy Demarini vision bat / end caps or handles
  8. JPG

Looking for LHT

Looking for a LHT easton glove at a great price. I see the RHT's at cheap prices. If you know of any please let me know. Want a new toy for rainy days. http://www.easton.com/baseball/outfield-12-75-emk1275le
  9. JPG

For Sale Brett Helmer ASA 2016 - 26.5

Minty 100 hit Brett Helmer ASA 2016 - 26.5 Returnable with rec and barcode. Open to trade. $225.00 OBO
  10. JPG

Easton Brett Helmer 2016 ASA

Had a chance to swing my new ASA Brett Helmer (26.5oz) tonight and can share what I got out of it tonight. Bat has some flex, not as much as a J3A but reminds me of it and the look makes me think I have a new and improved. Don't take it to far, It does not flex as much. I didn't feel the flex...
  11. JPG

For Trade Freak black asa & Triad3

Bats SOLD 26oz Miken Triad3 usssa for sale. Returnable with rec. Not broken in and just don't have time for it Basic bp ground marks. [B]$125.00 ea OBO Freak black Asa sold
  12. JPG

2016 Brett Helmer - Swing it 900

Hitting the 900 mark on the new 2016 Helmer. Had a pleasure swinging away trying to break it in more with some boyz. Some new thoughts: The helmer feels softer then the Torq and def breaks in way faster. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHBbQhitW84
  13. JPG

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

Here we go, Current hits 800 How I got the bat? Luck and no they are not out yet. Out the wrapper talk: I hit the bat with Zn's and ASA crap balls from findings. It webbed up all around immediately. Bat felt stiff but great pop out the wrapper. I actually enjoyed it from the first hit. At...
  14. JPG

LTB Easton Stealth SP12ST100

looking to buy 27oz or 26oz Easton Stealth SP12ST100 hit me up send me photos 408.666.8594 thanks
  15. JPG

For Sale CL22 - 27oz - clean

Latest cl22 27oz 200 swings, returnable, lost receipt, small paint line split $115.00
  16. JPG

LTB Mako torq balanced usssa 26

looking for a NIW or minty MAKO TORQ BALANCED USSSA 26oz. Nothing over 170.00
  17. JPG

Torq Q

The price of the Torq's have gone down, and I was wondering if anyone thinks they will make another version possibly better or different in color slightly modded to be better? I feel like picking one up but am not much a fan of the paint job. Also I have a scott kirby and I don't even have...
  18. JPG

LTB Easton Stealth SP12ST100 or OG100H

Waning to try the black and red or black and teal in 26oz. Contact me if your looking to pass one on. thanks
  19. JPG

Demarini Legend2

The Legend 2 - Still waiting.
  20. JPG

Traid3 and 4TF

First off If you want to sell any Triad3's 2015 in a 26oz or 27oz LMK. People have been asking a lot about thoughts on 2015 series vs new series and I have said it many times... For me 2015 was the the series. Here are some light swings off a Tee after not hitting in a long time. I wanted to...