Search results

1. SwinginDemon

Looking for High Quality Uniforms at a Great Price? Evo9x has what you need!

Guys, I am working with Evo9x out of New Jersey, most of you that have ordered or seen the Z-Nation apparel that was created was done by them. They make amazing quality fully sublimated jerseys, pants, hoodies, towels and custom hats. Pretty much anything you can imagine they can produce. The...
  2. SwinginDemon

LTTF X-Box One or PlayStation 4 pre order...

Does anyone have either of these systems pre ordered in more than one place and looking to trade it for some softball gear? If by chance you are and it's reasonable, please hit me up. I've already got one for myself but I'm trying to land one for my brother before he PCS's to Germany at the...
  3. SwinginDemon

Louisville Slugger Z-Nation Hoodies - Shipment!

Z-Nation Hoodies are in! These things go FAST. You guys know this! They are $65 with free shipping. The material on these is amazing. Plenty of people swear by these. They fit true to size and don't fade or shrink. If you don't see the size/color you would like listed, please PRE ORDER so we can...
  4. SwinginDemon

NEW! Louisville Slugger Z-Nation Jersey Order! Open!

Okay guys! All shirts from the last round have shipped! I am opening up the next round for the Z-Nation Jerseys as the demand is crazy. Everyone who has received them have loved 'em! These shirts fit "True to Size" with a little extra room. So please order sizing accordingly. We also have...
  5. SwinginDemon

Z-Nation Hoodie Round #5 - Open!

First off thanks again to SBF for allowing us to continue to offer these! They are a favorite among the Z lovers and even some that don't swing Z's but will SOON. Lol. Z-Nation Hoodies! Order is now OPEN! These are loved by everyone that has gotten them. The material is great and the are...
  6. SwinginDemon

New Shipment of Louisville Slugger/TPS Hats!

Guys, I got the shipment of hats in today. I filled all the requested pre orders. Please move quick as we all know these hats sell FAST! They are the Pacific Headwear 404M Flex Fits. S/M which fits up to 7 3/8 and L/XL which fits 7 1/2 and larger. They are $17 each with a flat rate $5...
  7. SwinginDemon

NEW! Z-Nation Jersey Order! Round #4 Open!

Okay guys! All shirts from round #3 have shipped! I am opening up Round #4 for the Z-Nation Jerseys as the demand is crazy. Everyone who has received them have loved 'em! These shirts fit "True to Size" with a little extra room. So please order sizing accordingly. We also have women's cut as...
  8. SwinginDemon

Bat Control Competition - Advice...

Okay guys, I hold a homerun derby every year as a team fundraiser and each year it grows a ton. Last year over 80 people hit in it and 65 of them did the "rebuy" for the losers bracket. There was also a TEAM HR derby at the event. 3 vs 3 swing until you make 3 outs head to head competition. 45...
  9. SwinginDemon

Z-Nation Sleeve Pictures!

Here is the pictures of the Z-Nation Sleeves. These are just Red and Lime BUT they will be available in ANY accent color you would want. Plus they are personalized with your # of choice. There is 2 sizes. S/M and L/XL. I will be opening a Jersey/Sleeve order thread in the next day or so so you...
  10. SwinginDemon

Feedback!

I am 95% caught up on RETURNING feedback. There are a few of you that we had multiples so I have to wait 24 hours to rate you again. Those of you that have dealt with me and would like feedback returned please place feedback on my iTrader page and I will return the favor. Thanks guys!
  11. SwinginDemon

Z-Nation Hoodie Order! Round #4 Open!

First off thanks again to SBF for allowing us to continue to offer these! They are a favorite among the Z lovers and even some that don't swing Z's but will SOON. Lol. Z-Nation Hoodies! Order is now OPEN! These are loved by everyone that has gotten them. The material is great and the are...
  12. SwinginDemon

Hoodies Leftover from Round #2!

I have a few hoodies left over from this last round after everything shipped! This is what I have... They are $65 with FREE shipping to you! Text me to grab them. 253-861-3763 XXL - Pink, Dark Blue, Lime and Red XL - Lime M - Lime S - Lime
  13. SwinginDemon

Louisville Slugger/TPS Hats!- They Have Arrived!

Guys, I got the shipment of hats in today. I filled all the requested pre orders. Please move quick as we all know these hats sell FAST! They are the Pacific Headwear 404M Flex Fits. S/M which fits up to 7 3/8 and L/XL which fits 7 1/2 and larger. They are $17 each with a flat rate $5...
  14. SwinginDemon

Z-Nation Jersey Order Round #3! Open!

Okay guys! All shirts from round #2 have shipped! I am opening up Round #3 for the Z-Nation Jerseys as the demand is crazy. Everyone who has received them have loved 'em! These shirts fit "True to Size" with a little extra room. So please order sizing accordingly. We also have women's cut as...
  15. SwinginDemon

Extra Z-Nation Hoodies!

I have a handful of extra Z-Nation hoodies left from the first order. Below you will see what is left. These are a lightweight hoodie, made with amazing material. They are $65 each with free shipping. They sell fast. Text me to grab one. 253-861-3763 I have... Lime - S, M and XL Red - S...
  16. SwinginDemon

Jersey Round #2 Update and Hoodie Round #2 Update...

Jerseys for round #2 shipped 95% complete to me from the New Jersey manufacturing facility. They will ship THE day they arrive to me. Hoodie round #2 was placed TODAY, 6/17 and should be complete in 2-3 weeks I am told. Once I complete and ship the jersey order in full I will open up a 3rd round. :D
  17. SwinginDemon

Louisville Slugger/TPS Hats - 404M's - ON ORDER!

Guys, I have been out of stock on hats for quite awhile as I wasn't sure whether or not we could sell Louisville/TPS hats on SoftballFans any longer. I got clarification for NOW, we are good to go. Same as with hoodies and jerseys. So I thank them for allowing me to do so as it is a way for...
  18. SwinginDemon

Z-Nation Hoodies - Round #2 Open! Pink Added!

Guys, The 2nd Round of Z-Nation Hoodies is now open. This order well stay open until next week. Hoodie orders fill up extremely fast. These are a very light/mid weight hoodie. Perfect for the early morning and evening games. The quality is second to none. Everyone that got theirs in the...
  19. SwinginDemon

Louisville Slugger Z-Nation Jerseys - Round 2 Open!

Guys, We are still green lighted on "Buy In" jerseys for NOW. This could very well be our last opportunity before they shut these threads down as well. This is round #2 as the first ones have already shipped. This order will stay open until NEXT Sunday and the order will be placed Tuesday, the...
  20. SwinginDemon

Pants! - Looking to unload these!

Guys, These were pants for my team and they were 5 months late. I finally got them but have since got pants from Boombah to replace them. (Got them in less than a week!) They are navy base with a red sublimated panel and white trim. They have the standard inseam. The waist sizes I have are...