Search results

1. C

Help hitting the ball on the barrel, not the handle

this is the correct answer most likely. cannot say for sure without seeing your swing. if this is the case then more BP wont help. it will just further enforce the already bad muscle memory. do the fence drill. best hitting drill there is IMO. teaches proper swing technique.
  2. C

Senior Ball

slow pitch? modified?
  3. C

Modified catching question.

catching is easy. catching well is an art. youre involved in ever play. you can see the whole field. you can(if youre knowledgeable of the game) control everything. ive been catching since i was a kid. 12 maybe. then HS, college, leagues after college, then softball, leagues, major tournaments...
  4. C

Playing after herniated disc?

Been playing with it for years. Usually have 1 bad flare-up every year where I can't play for 2 weeks but rest of the year I'm fine
  5. C

For Trade Right-hand Batting Gloves

Howd ya like theI white and black eastons
  6. C

2nd Annual NYC Invitational - Mem Day Wknd 2013

I have zero complaints about the job you guys did. I was just busting chops and sharing an interesting convo lol
  7. C

was a great time. disappointed we didnt place better but there is always next year. congrats to Stats on winning and also having the best Karaoke singer. with the exception of the ump "ribs" was a great job done by The Swash my convo with "ribs" after watching him ump a game and seeing he is...
  8. C

Ltb hats

pms returned
  9. C

Ltb hats

need 2 dozen flex fit medium profile red cap with navy bill team name is "dannyboys" its an irish pub would like the team name on front and maybe some design. in navy with a white outline I looked at some online sites and theyre a ripoff. looking to keep price at or below 20 each...
  10. C

dannyboys are in again. hoping to repete. was great to play tourny ball again after not playing for so many years
  11. C

over 40?

my regular team I play on and coach consists of mostly all ex major modified/windmill guys. besides myself and 2 or 3 others, we're all 40+. we won a local modified tourny this spring in the NYC area. being it was the first tourny most of us had played in in 5-10 years it got alot of our...
  12. C

For Sale Samsung Galaxy nexus 4glte

one last bump before I put it up somewhere else.
  13. C

evning bumper
  14. C

other PM returned.
  15. C

PM returned and bump
  16. C

Morning bumper
  17. C

late afternoon bumpity
  18. C

pictures.............
  19. C

included in sale are the phone, extended life battery($50 value), protective case(has small tear in corner of rubber, see picture)usb wall chargerand aftermarket car charger. phone is a certified verizon refurbish. just got it in the mail today. totally clean for use and clear of any of my...
  20. C

how many guys really "steal" a base

if you have speed its not too hard. unless of course thre is a catcher with a cannon...then nobody runs