Search results

1. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware Phxraida15

Buyer Beware: I was buying a BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able to...
  2. p8ntchucker7

For Sale 2 Juggys, Fu Dawg & One

Prices are obo, PayPal as friends/family and include shipping to the lower 48. All bats are in great shape; no cracks, end cap separation, etc. 1) 27oz Juggy OG - only a few light field scratches. 150 swings or less. Returnable no receipt. Scale weight 26.7 - For Trade 2) 28oz Fu Dawg -...
  3. p8ntchucker7

Rush 98 good with .52s?

I'm curious if anyone has experience hitting the .52s with a Rush 98? I hit .44s with a buddy's Rush at the end of summer and really liked it.
  4. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade 27oz ASA Z3000 EL

**Bat has been traded** I have a 27oz EL Z3000 for trade here. Somewhere between 100-125 hits, with maybe a third of those being game hits. No cracks, rattles, chips or anyhing of the sort. Only a few normal field scratches from the games. Bat comes with a receipt dated 5/19/14. It will also...
  5. p8ntchucker7

For Sale 27oz EL Z3000 ASA

I have a 27oz EL Z3000 for sale here. Somewhere between 100-125 hits, with maybe a third of those being game hits. No cracks, rattles, chips or anyhing of the sort. Only a few normal field scratches from the games. Bat comes with a receipt dated 5/19/14. It will also come with the black/grey...
  6. p8ntchucker7

LTB 26oz J3A

I'm searching to see what's out there for a buddy. Like title says he's looking to pick up a 26oz J3A. PM me or feel free to text (610) 406-2256. Thanks guys.
  7. p8ntchucker7

LTB 26oz Mercy

Hi, I'm looking to buy or even trade for a Demarini Mercy. Will consider '13 or '14 models, and also NRs. The closer to new the better. I have the following bats for trade: OG Juggy, NRG 500 Max, OG AntiVirus and Scott Brown 98. Let me know what's available!
  8. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade OG Juggy and J2A

I have two nice Demarinis here that I'm looking to move. I'd like to trade first but will also consider selling. The trades I'm looking for are as follows: Mercy (26), J3A, SCN3, SCX3, Cluggy, Future or '14 Juggy. I might also consider an SRV4, Fu Dawg or Phenix. Prices are Paypal gifted, or add...
  9. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade OG AV and Scott Brown 98

Got two nice Combats here that I would like to trade towards one of the following: Mercy (26), J3A, SCN3, SCX3, Cluggy, Future or '14 Juggy. I might also consider an SRV4, Fu Dawg or Phenix. I will also consider selling. Both bats are in excellent condition with no issues or end cap...
  10. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade 5 bats: J2, NRG, Juggy, AntiVirus & Scott Brown 98

I have a few bats here that I'm looking to move. I'd like to trade first with the goal being to do a 2 for 1 or maybe even 3 for one to pick up one of the following: Mercy (26), J3A, SCN3, SCX3, Cluggy, Future or '14 Juggy. I might also consider an SRV4, Fu Dawg or Phenix. I may consider selling...
  11. p8ntchucker7

GTG Cavett2ea

This guy is vgtg! Great description of the bat and communicates very well throughout the process. Two thumbs up, thank you.
  12. p8ntchucker7

GTG SmittyB is very GTG

Bought a Combat SB98 from SmittyB. He made the process and easy and quick as can be. I would highly recommend dealing with this GTG dude!!
  13. p8ntchucker7

Women's Glove That's Easy to Break In?

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some advice on a women's softball glove that would be quick to break in and easy to close. She doesn't need something super expensive, as we are only playing in a co-ed league through work. Definitely nothing more than $100 (preferably less). Any advice you guys...
  14. p8ntchucker7

Rate My Draft

Hey guys. This was my first fantasy baseball draft ever! I'm really looking forward to the season. I'm hoping to do well since there's decent money involved. It's a 10 team H2H league with the following scoring categories: Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs...
  15. p8ntchucker7

GTG Dvs dea

Bought an SSR2 from him and it a very easy, smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again! Very GTG!!!
  16. p8ntchucker7

GTG derickatm

Just bought an SCN5 from him. He was a pleasure to deal with the entire time, and ships overnight too! It was also the most well packaged bat I have ever recieved. I had to cut the thing out with a utility knife haha. NEVER hesitate to deal with him, he is very GTG!!!
  17. p8ntchucker7

FP bats for Slowpitch???

So I'm wondering... do guys actually use fastpitch softball bats in slowpitch softball leagues? I see so many people talking about the Phenix, CF3, CF4, etc. I feel like these would be so light, but maybe these bats just fit their swing better? Or are these bats awesome enough to be considered...
  18. p8ntchucker7

LTB Rush 98

Hey guys. Looking to see whats out there on the Rush 98 in either 27 or 28oz. PM me pics and price please and thanks!
  19. p8ntchucker7

LTB Endloaded ASA bat

**We have found something. Mods, please delete this thread, thanks!** Hey guys. I'm back here again. I spent all my coin for bats this year, but I have a friend looking to pick up his first bat. He would like something with endload to it. He gave me 3 bats that he likes, but he's willing to...
  20. p8ntchucker7

GTG poolboy

Just bought a COMbat Anti Virus from him. Great seller with REALLY quick shipping. Great communication as well. Thanks for a quick easy deal!