Search results

1. Camoninja

I'm new, its my first time.

Is my 10inch Tee Ball glove big enough to pitch with???????? Seriously though.. I haven't been on here in a while and see if there are any new glove companies to look into. Not like I need another one but come on nothing beats good leather.
  2. Camoninja

NTX Cash Bash

Is anyone here playing in the New Years Cash Bash at Mansfield? I'll be pitching and or Playing first for Bad Rep.
  3. Camoninja

LTTF Demarini 13' 26oz cl22,2.1, 13' L1

I have a 26.5 Lv2 that has a couple hundred hits receipt with both barcodes. I'm looking for these bats mainly and The Demarini's first. Shoot me a message on here. I'll have some pictures at lunch.
  4. Camoninja

For Sale/Trade 12.75 Easton PPK82BT and a 14in Vinci BR46

The Easton has seen a few games but has been put away for more then a year. I relaced and conditioned the glove a couple weeks ago and decided I'm probably not going to use this glove again. Its still stiff and need to be broken in a little. I haven't had the BR46 for very long and its just to...
  5. Camoninja

Dilemma

I've sold a couple things to make room for a custom PP 303 or a custom Glovesmith Usa 13 Open Back... I'm really up in the air about this one. I know the 303 will be right close to 12.75 and the Glovesmith 12 7/8 so there's not a ton of difference in length. Does any one know what pattern the...
  6. Camoninja

Grit Ball Tower Review

I have had this bag for a whole 3 days so durability can't be rated right now. The past rollers I have had are the Black Ops, Boombah Beast with the divider, Elite Roller, No Errors Dinger, Tanel Rage, Sports 55 Bomber, and various cheap easons before I knew what quality was. This bag has 2...
  7. Camoninja

LTB Scx2 Ri

I know that these are pretty rare but by any chance would anyone have a Scx2 Ri with the new stamp etched into it? I've got a bit of trade bait or I would just buy it. I would prefer a 27 or a 28oz... but 26 would work to.
  8. Camoninja

Custom SSK Pro 13in

I ordered this on Aug. 8th for my women and just received it today. Overall it has great craftsmanship, leather, padding, thumb/pinky inserts. The fingers are very stiff but the palm, even with a palm pad, is easy to squeeze. It is along the lines of a Mizuno pro but the leather is a tad bit...
  9. Camoninja

Any info or pics would be really appreciated

I'm looking into getting a custom glove for the outfield that is 13+ inches. I've got a good idea of what I want to get, 13in glovesmith usa open back, but I haven't seen any pictures of a broken in one. How will this play? I'm looking for a wide glove that will measure 13 to 14 in. My other...
  10. Camoninja

Relace

Well, I became a little bored this past week and decided to relace my Tamazawa with a little better black lace. This was my first Mod trap style glove I have relaced. I feel that it turned out ok.
  11. Camoninja

My first

I picked up my first Anderson this weekend. It is. 33/24 blue and red Rocketech which weighs almost 26oz on a scale. It felt pretty good last night hitting a few. Good pickup for $20?
  12. Camoninja

LTTF 26.5 lv2

I am looking for a 26.5 lv2 and I have a 300 hits or under 26oz cl22, 1000 hit 26oz OG flipper and I am also willing to ad some cash to even it out some.
  13. Camoninja

For Sale/Trade Tamazawa

Alright, I'm putting this up as I haven't been using it very much the past few months. I got this In last January and it has been a great glove. It measure at 12.5 or just a hair over. It has a great pocket and could be used in the infield or outfield. It's made of waygu leather and is pretty...
  14. Camoninja

LTTF 27.5 lv2 or 27oz L3

I have a under 200 hit 2013 26oz Cl22 and a OG 26oz Flipper to throw out as some trade bat.
  15. Camoninja

Sad Day

This happened to my mercy last week.
  16. Camoninja

Evil Special Blend ASA Review

I thought I would put up a review as seeing no one has put one up yet I ordered a dozen of these 2 weeks ago to use in a tournament with any legal bat except seniors. I ordered them May 9th and received them May 16th just in time to use them Saturday. I have been hitting for the past couple...
  17. Camoninja

Easton

I picked up Easton E-pro82B NWT with the glove bag for pretty cheap. I know this glove is older but does anyone have any info on it?
  18. Camoninja

Custom Glovesmith

I'm looking at ordering a custom glovesmith today. I'm wondering if anyone has had a single post single bar web made from them and how wide would they make one?
  19. Camoninja

LTB Demarini one.12

I'm looking for the most beat up or even slightly cracked one.12 in pretty much any weight since all of those were light. I'm not looking to spend a ton on one as I only will use it once a week, which is why it can be cracked in my podunk league with 44s.
  20. Camoninja

New Pro Flare

I received this 14in Pro Flare last friday and began breaking it in. This glove was surprisingly stiff for the size and constructed as well as most gloves I've seen. The feel of the leather does remind me of pro preferred leather but with a little more oil content and added weight. It measured...