Search results

1. LuckyMatthews

Attn: S.E. Wisconsin

I have been thinking about starting an indoor pick up softball game on Saturday nights at Hitters Academy in Franklin. Hitters is located right off of the West frontage road to I94 on the corner of 6 1/2 Mile Rd. They have a full size baseball infield, and a decent short outfield. The entire...
  2. LuckyMatthews

My 2013 and Newer ASA Easton Review Thread

SP13L4 This is the 2013 Brett Helmer signature ASA bat. The L4 is a 1 piece, 12” barrel with an endload. The weighting is the same as the SRV3BH and SRV6BH. The bat is good right out of the wrapper but does take BP to really open up. The sweet spot is out on the end and this bat has a really...
  3. LuckyMatthews

LTB LTTF or LTB Well Broken In 26oz 2014 Easton

I need an Easton 2014 ASA bat that will pass testing but be pretty close to the line. I have tons of bats, but nothing broken in enough and I need it within the next 2 weeks. LMK what's out there and what you need.
  4. LuckyMatthews

Boombah PS Series Pants

Cut to the specifications of top players, PS Series pants have a relaxed fit through the thigh, calf and cuff. Sublimated graphic side panels, belt loops and pocket details give this pant visual impact. The PS Series pants feature our light, breathable, Hypertech fabric for maximum comfort and...
  5. LuckyMatthews

Really Awesome or Super Fugly?

This is Boombah's answer to the Zig. Where extremely light weight combined with a new improved tread meet.......The Boombah Drivetrain. Relentlessly pushing the limits of design and construction is what drives the Boombah footwear team. We breathe it, eat it, sleep it. You asked for...
  6. LuckyMatthews

M.A.T. Therapy?

I've been going for 1 hour sessions twice a week for the last 2 months. My range of motion has increased exponentially and I have noticed soreness in muscles I'm not used to. I have had a ruptured disc in my lower back for almost 15 years now and over the years the back and leg pain has gotten...
  7. LuckyMatthews

Easton USSSA Bat Review Thread

For those of you who have followed my review threads in the past, this is the same one but I had to divide the ASA and the USSSA into two different threads due to space. Feel free to send me any questions or find me on facebook as Chris Matthews in Wisconsin, or search for my Heavy Hitters page...
  8. LuckyMatthews

Easton ASA Bat Review Thread

For those of you who have followed my review threads in the past, this is the same one but I had to divide the ASA and the USSSA into two different threads due to space. Feel free to send me any questions or find me on facebook as Chris Matthews in Wisconsin, or search for my Heavy Hitters page...
  9. LuckyMatthews

ASA Raw Power Series Reviews

ASA Only Raw Power Series Note: In 2013 Easton began marketing their bats as endloaded up to 3oz+ endloads. The marketing scheme was a 26oz has 1oz el, and the el increased as the weight of the bat went up. In my experience, there is no difference in swing weights of the Easton’s past. Easton...
  10. LuckyMatthews

New Easton Grips + Seaweed Bat Wax = GTG

The new grips Easton has come out with are super thin and almost like tape. I've been using the seaweed batwax for the last couple seasons and I love it. It has an awesome smell, works well, and wipes off easily. I have found it gets slippery if you cook the bar of wax in the trunk of your...
  11. LuckyMatthews

GTG mbone12 is GTG

Traded him a 27oz SRV5 for a NIW NR 28oz S2. Quick ship, great communication. TY bro.
  12. LuckyMatthews

Milwaukee Area BP Thread 3.0

Maybe if the Waukesha guys make it through 4 innings without being slaughtered by the Milwaukee crew we can call it the Waukesha BP Thread? Just a thought, a taunt, but forsake me not! We will be beating that ass again come our annual end of year game...
  13. LuckyMatthews

Free Beer Shipped To Your Door!! Click Here!!!

Follow the link! http://www.forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=16481123#post16481123 Suckers. :D I'd appreciate your vote in the poll from the link above.... if you would be so kind. Thanks. Sorry, no free beer.:mad:
  14. LuckyMatthews

I Just Solved The Shaved Bat Epidemic

. Why can't anyone manufacture a bat that has a removable cap? Like a locking cap that can be removed with set screws or twist lock design of some sort? Any questions, you just take the damn cap off and look?! You're welcome.....patent pending.....:D
  15. LuckyMatthews

Spiderz 6 on 6 Indoor Softball Tourney!

Located right at the bottom of the ski hill in Oconomowoc! Check out the link for more info! There are 16 teams already, looking for 24 total! Who wants in? http://spiderzbattinggloves.com/6on6/?page_id=11
  16. LuckyMatthews

2013 SP13X2 Review (ASA Salvo Replacement)

I know there has been lots of anticipation for reviews of these Brigade Series bats. I was able to pull a few strings and finally get my hands on a the SV98 replacement thanks to a board bro. The first 75 swings were with a mix of 40/375's, 44/375's, 11" FP tattoo stones, evil BP lites, and...
  17. LuckyMatthews

The What "Last Year's Models" = "Next Year's Models" Thread

Old 2012 New 2013 SCN17 = SCN19 = SP12ST100 = SP13B1 SCN17BH = SP12ST100H = SP13L1 SCN18 = SP12SY100 = SP13B2 SCN18BH = SP12SY100W = SP13L2 SSR4 = SP12ST98 = SP13S1 = SP13B3 (B3 is ASA/ISF stamped only) SRV4 = SP12SY98 = SP13S2 SRV6BH = SP12SY98H = SP13L4 (L4 is ASA/ISF stamped...
  18. LuckyMatthews

GTG nelly1980 is a GTG seller

Bat was as described, shipped fast. Great deal, Thanks bro!
  19. LuckyMatthews

Any tips for my friend?

So uhhh, I have this friend that has a horrible time with being consistent at the plate. He asked me to ask all of you what if any tips you might have to drive home that consistency. I know this friend of mine pretty well, probably better than anyone. I just want to be clear that I am in no...
  20. LuckyMatthews

GTG slickrick1984 is GTG

Traded bats with him, quick shipper, good description. I would deal with him again anytime. Thanks again bud.