Search results

1. The BP Hero

If you could go back in time....

#deepthinking with The BP Hero.... Heard this question on a podcast and thought it’d apply pretty well to softball too. If you could go back in time and talk yourself when you first started playing and give yourself advice, what is the one thing you’d tell yourself given what you’ve learned...
  2. The BP Hero

2020 Worth Savij review

It swings soooo light but hits the ball well! The true love/hate relationship lol
  3. The BP Hero

2020 Worth Krecher ASA Review

Going to make it a point to do more ASA reviews this year since it seems I'm always lacking in them. Figured why not start off 2020 with one! Make sure to hit up @milocoman for some dope pricing on these!
  4. The BP Hero

The BP Hero's best of 2019 video!

Finally got this vid done! And before anyone says a word..... I know.... I sure did save quite the editing blunder for the video that'll get a ton of views. Real smooth.... Own it and move on! lol
  5. The BP Hero

Let the 2020 reviews begin!

First 3 2020 models that’ll be featured on the channel. Can’t wait to swing em!
  6. The BP Hero

He’s back....

Been a while. What’s the hottest bat with the most bestest distance these days? My friends say I swing hard I need something for some big distance to use our HRs up on league night.
  7. The BP Hero

2017 Worth Triple Crown BP

I have had a TON of questions about this one, so I'm glad to finally get a review out on it. As expected, this one did not disappoint. Hit all kinds of fun stuff with it and it never skipped a beat. Drop a message to milocoman for some awesome pricing on this one!
  8. The BP Hero

For Trade 26oz Freak 12 RI

TRADED Picked this up for the wife but she doesn't want it so I'll get something for myself! Looking for an endloaded USSSA Miken or Worth in a 27 or 28. Short barrel, preferably. This one has no barcode or receipt. Fair amount of wear and tear but still structurally sound. Not sure on...
  9. The BP Hero

2017 Louisville Slugger Super Z USSSA reviews

Finally back on the review grind lol. Since I had the balanced and endloaded both on hand, I went ahead and did both of these in one video since they're the same thing with some different loading. I do honestly feel like the previous Super Z's and Z2000's were a little more lively out of the...
  10. The BP Hero

2017 Worth Legit Watermelon BP vid

The ever anticipated Watermelon review is here! I'm not one to get sucked into hype, but this thing was amazing. If you like the Blue EST XL but don't like how light it swings, check one of these out. It says Legit on the barrel, but everything about this thing screamed EST at me. The .5...
  11. The BP Hero

2016 Mizuno Mamba USSSA and Dual Stamp BP vid

Other than Chudder's thread, I hadn't seen much about these anywhere. They've been sitting at the warehouse at SBF for quite some time, and they sent me some so we could see what they're about. I honestly didn't expect much, since there was hardly any talks on them at all and you see nobody...
  12. The BP Hero

2017 Worth EST ASA XL and Balanced reviews

Balanced model - did swing a touch light, but still had the same out of the wrapper performance we've come to get used to. Outside of a touch heavier of a feel than the ASA Liberty had, this one is definitely equal in performance. XL model - Unlike the USSSA model, this one did swing like...
  13. The BP Hero

Finally! A chance to get a Freak HB review!

Thanks to the guys at SBF for getting me one of these to check out for you guys. The weather has been AWFUL (if you live in Missouri, you can relate) and I haven't had a chance to get out and do much outdoors stuff. Got a chance to make it out and get some swings with this ole girl, and I was...
  14. The BP Hero

Wasting the day away with a Pocket Radar

Thanks again to motoman125yz for sending me this radar to play around with. This was a pretty fun video to shoot. I was really interested to see that a lot of the bats were so close in performance. I expected to see a bigger gap from bat to bat. The only thing that I noticed that seemed to...
  15. The BP Hero

2017 Worth EST XXL ASA

Gamer from swing one without a doubt. Makes you wonder what the durability will be like though. But if it hits this well, just keep it in the bag and swing it in games. Easier said than done though. I can definitely attest to that lol. And what video would be complete without some antics...
  16. The BP Hero

ASA Raw Power line - Helmer, Wegman, Baker BP vids

FINALLY getting these knocked out. The weather has been awful around here and had my hands tied as far as reviews go. Open field BP is for the birds, but it's better than nothing. More bats coming in, so we have work to do! Thanks to the guys at SBF for getting me these bats to check out...
  17. The BP Hero

2017 Worth Legit Purcell XXL USSSA BP

The crew at SBF hooking it up again! Thanks to those guys as well as Evil Sports for making this one possible. The endload on this one is a tad different from years past, but that same great performance we've all come to expect from this Worth line was certainly there. Be sure to hit up Chad...
  18. The BP Hero

2017 Worth Jeff Hall Legit "Hallsy" BP

Bombs away with the 2017 Jeff Hall USSSA thanks to Softball Fans and Evil Sports! Probably one of the best out of the wrapper bats I've swung this year. I was not a fan of the weighting of last year's model, but this one was wayyy better. Will be interested to see how the durability is on...
  19. The BP Hero

The BP Hero shirts

It's been too long! Time for another shirt order! Regular t shirts available in yellow, blue, gray, and red Youth - $15 Adult - $20 Stars and stripes long sleeve - $23 Add $2 for sizes 2x and over Add $2 for anything you want on the back Add $3 for shipping (Con US) Payments can be made in...
  20. The BP Hero

Honey badger don't care...

Review coming soon.