Search results

1. W

the dreaded and hated question

ok so in the event I find the need to buy a new asa combat this year what is my best bet mostly a line drive hitter but can hit with some power my AV is old and just wondering how the new bats are. not many reviews on them yet
  2. W

fargo moorehead

moved to the fargo moorehead area last year mid season looking to play some ball this year. let me know if you have a spot open.
  3. W

putting it out there early

looking to play 2012 season in the fargo moorehead area. let me know if you have an open spot to fill.
  4. W

ouch

I have been suoer tight in the hamstrings. Been stretching but its not helping any other ideas.
  5. W

why are bats missing

curious as to why so many bats are missing from the bat reviews section. For example combat spike baker, combatant and you get the point tons of missing bats in all makes.
  6. W

got a chance to play tonight

Got to play my first game of the year and it was awesome. Double header hit the cycle twice plus two more homers. Man I love my Anti virus and flat pitches.
  7. W

keeping the kid happy

had toturn on the cubs sox game so the kid could watch some ball. Cubs got whooped but he loved it wish I got the brewer or twins game for him to watch. O rbetter yet my own game.
  8. W

Going for inspection

I figured I better get my bats checked in incase I get to play hope the AV will pass it is ripe not to worried about the afflicted 600 cuts onit though I am guessing.
  9. W

Looking for some BP

If anyone In Fargo wants to hit some BP anytime let me know I am always in. would like to meet a few fellow ballers.
  10. W

a little help please

Fellow cobatants I recently moved to Fargo ND and am having no luck at finding a team. It is starting to get frustrating I have sent emails and pm's what does a guy have to do?
  11. W

went at it alone again

so went to the park today and saw a few rec 4 teams practicing and HS GIRLS FAST PITCH GAME I think the girls had more talent.
  12. W

weather depending

wondering if anyone is loooking to hit some bp this weekend in Fargo ND
  13. W

undecided

bought the Afflicted last year and it was ok at best. I planned on buying the SB98 for this year, but when I hit the other day the Afflicted didn't seem so crappy. I gues I will have to wait for some live bp befoe I give up on it. or just save it for basehits.
  14. W

forced to play alone

any ideas on solo bp other than toss hit to get an accurate feel for how you are doing?
  15. W

multiple new in wrappers seriously?

I must be in the wrong profession that I can't have multiple new in wrapper bats. Just curious do you pay full price or is there some secret to doing this?
  16. W

in need of team in Fargo ND...area

will be moving to Fargo ND....Looking to join a team in the area if anyone knows or plays there and is looking for a guy please let me know.... I have played for 10 years. Mostly asa but did play usssa when I lived in wyoming.