2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I just want to know who the az factory hitter is? Abd if there isn't one, I got no problem repping!

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
do you think it will ever happen that FH's will get deals on Wilson gloves to help promote?

snacks

don't know if there are any here in az, but the lack of demarinis at the parks is sad. At least I know my team is swinging the best

Rep it independently grow your name and knowledge of the brand, if Demarini sees a fit to put a FH in your area you'll be contacted.

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
im still waiting to here about reps here in utah. im so sick of all i see in Easton this Worth that.. dont get me wrong they make decent sticks but for me "D" is where its at.. to bad it seems no one else seems to know this..

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
im still waiting to here about reps here in utah. im so sick of all i see in Easton this Worth that.. dont get me wrong they make decent sticks but for me "D" is where its at.. to bad it seems no one else seems to know this..

That's a good thing for us...more bats

T B

This is exactly how I feel, I swung worth, then I switched to miken, well then I picked up a juice and haven't turned back. Just sucks that noone around here will swing them, the few who have I'd say prolly half of them pick one up. Mostly legends, cartels, and stadiums.

T B

We can get limited models, 1799, elo-b, DW5 (I think) but other models we would have to go through a wilson rep. It can be done.

as for gloves, that is my next major purchase. Thinking about the demarini insane or either the YAK (what you guys think, looking for either 11 3/4 or 12") anyone use or try both of these by chance?

iowa_kid

Manager
as for gloves, that is my next major purchase. Thinking about the demarini insane or either the YAK (what you guys think, looking for either 11 3/4 or 12") anyone use or try both of these by chance?

you can usully pick up an a2000 for pretty good prices here on sbf.. dont get me wrong insane glove and yak gloves are both real nice, but a2000's def nicer, worth the extra $30-50 you can find them for

select_22

The Veteran
I have to agree with TB most people swing worth/miken/easton here. The "big 3". I offer to let people swing my sticks all the time. I have mlc that couple people swing who said "I cant swing 2 piece bats" told em you cant tell the difference give it a chance.

Wife seems to not understand the need for bats, but the more i have the more variety people can swing and i can share the love!

T B

you can usully pick up an a2000 for pretty good prices here on sbf.. dont get me wrong insane glove and yak gloves are both real nice, but a2000's def nicer, worth the extra $30-50 you can find them for

Maybe I'll keep an eye out for a 1796 on here. I need to get some funds first though. I need another job just to try and keep up with my softball addiction.

becksaball

Part Time Player
Any chance you can tell me how to become a factory bat tester? I live in Alaska and this state has some serious softball junkies, but next to nothing for sporting goods stores and a weak selection of bats. All they sell up here are Mikens and Eastons.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
we got a factory hitter around here and i prob doubled the poeple he has to start swinging demarini.. i let every one try my bats out and they always love them.. making new guys believers everyday... Maybe one day i will get noticed lol

dynatone

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, it did . . . . . . . look at the edit notes . . . . . it was editted recently by a moderator. hmmmm.