Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That's what I thought. One of the pairs of shoes is going to my brother, but if I end up liking the other pair of shoes, the hoodie, shorts and socks, I'm coming out golden. The rest is just extra.

I've never tried one of those arm sleeves before. 100 percent chance I get made fun of if I show up to a Hot Ice game with an arm sleeve, but maybe I'll check it out when it is cold and I can cover it up with long sleeves :)

Beauner

Starting Player
That's what I thought. One of the pairs of shoes is going to my brother, but if I end up liking the other pair of shoes, the hoodie, shorts and socks, I'm coming out golden. The rest is just extra.

I've never tried one of those arm sleeves before. 100 percent chance I get made fun of if I show up to a Hot Ice game with an arm sleeve, but maybe I'll check it out when it is cold and I can cover it up with long sleeves :)
Yeah all that stuff for the price you got means you're almost guaranteed to come out ahead on it.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
This is me with Hang Rite stuff right now:

tumblr_n78fshIFyU1ro8ysbo3_500.png

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you do a player appeal..??

Seen there are names that already have done it.. but when I search the guys name like it says, your suppose to click an appeal button but there isn't one..

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How do you do a player appeal..??

Seen there are names that already have done it.. but when I search the guys name like it says, your suppose to click an appeal button but there isn't one..

Fill it out on the state site.
I believe under the rules tab, then click on classification, scroll down to 2017 individual appeal.

Hopefully that helps.

Blair Walsh...... She gone.

At least he won't have to deal with questions about missing kicks anymore.

Beauner

Starting Player
Hopefully that helps.

At least he won't have to deal with questions about missing kicks anymore.
I'm just waiting for Gostkowski to get hurt, the Patriots to sign Walsh, and Walsh to kick a 57 yarder to tie the Super Bowl, and then a 61 yarder to win the Super Bowl in OT.
That would be classic Minnesota sports.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'm just waiting for Gostkowski to get hurt, the Patriots to sign Walsh, and Walsh to kick a 57 yarder to tie the Super Bowl, and then a 61 yarder to win the Super Bowl in OT.
That would be classic Minnesota sports.
I honestly wouldn't even be surprised...and that might be the part of being a Minnesota sports fan that hurts.

Dead inside.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Now who are you trying to add

A guy from Tryon and a guy from the t13's c team who both are c+.

Working on the best mn dirty guy too.. they would be our 3 c cards

Plus Quinn to play outfld from the mamas

Last edited:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Which guy is "the best mn dirty guy"?
Ha.. must hit a soft spot..

Nothing is forsure so Im not going to bring up names yet.. Do you know all of those guys.. or maybe you play on that team..

You give me what you think was their top 3 and I will let you know if it was one of them...

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
who are you getting from T's....imost of them are those are all local NE guys

He's (Barry meyer, he's pitching for our new d team) from iowa but now has been in Sw mn for awhile now.. but he went down to nats alot of yrs with t13s and Tryon gym from sioux falls when they were b.. played in okc last yr with the "c" team

Sixes

K C C O
He's (Barry meyer, he's pitching for our new d team) from iowa but now has been in Sw mn for awhile now.. but he went down to nats alot of yrs with t13s and Tryon gym from sioux falls when they were b.. played in okc last yr with the "c" team

gotcha...it will be interesting to see what they put out there this year.....

you guys should come down to the Omaha Early bird I am helping set up.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
A guy from Tryon and a guy from the t13's c team who both are c+.

Working on the best mn dirty guy too.. they would be our 3 c cards

Plus Quinn to play outfld from the mamas

You keep this up there will be no players left in SW MN for anyone else to play with!!

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
gotcha...it will be interesting to see what they put out there this year.....

you guys should come down to the Omaha Early bird I am helping set up.

Our money guy brought it up..he wants to bring the team down.. what's the dates and how many teams do you plan on getting..

Beauner

Starting Player
Ha.. must hit a soft spot..

Nothing is forsure so Im not going to bring up names yet.. Do you know all of those guys.. or maybe you play on that team..

You give me what you think was their top 3 and I will let you know if it was one of them...
No not really a soft spot.
Just curious on who other people thought. I only know about 2/3rd of the guys on the team. Played league with/against a bunch of them for the last handful of years. Was just curious as to who other people thought was "the best" because I'm sure my opinions are less valid, having only played Dirty/Combo (Dirty/Khaos at fall state this year, Dirty/Carbones at fall state last year, etc.) teams in tournaments and never having played MN Dirty as a whole team.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
No not really a soft spot.
Just curious on who other people thought. I only know about 2/3rd of the guys on the team. Played league with/against a bunch of them for the last handful of years. Was just curious as to who other people thought was "the best" because I'm sure my opinions are less valid, having only played Dirty/Combo (Dirty/Khaos at fall state this year, Dirty/Carbones at fall state last year, etc.) teams in tournaments and never having played MN Dirty as a whole team.
Dirty/ Khaos at fall state in savage and bloomington.??

I play with Dewey's and viz their catcher , Josh kline ( I know he spelt it funny) and I think rich from the mn a's. all played with us... Mike Arneson plays alot with both teams and he's originallyr from out west were we are from..

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
you guys should come down to the Omaha Early bird I am helping set up.[/QUOTE]

We usually go to KC in the spring, but I'm going to try and talk the guys into Omaha instead. Helps that you're part of the NSS. If we are granted our appeal to play D, nationals are in KC anyway.

Beauner

Starting Player
Dirty/ Khaos at fall state in savage and bloomington.??

I play with Dewey's and viz their catcher , Josh kline ( I know he spelt it funny) and I think rich from the mn a's. all played with us... Mike Arneson plays alot with both teams and he's originallyr from out west were we are from..
USSSA Fall State in Champlin.
I know Arnie. Played with him in a couple tournaments this year when I was subbing for a couple teams. I played with the As this fall and at USSSA fall state.

Sixes

K C C O
The Omaha Early bird is April 8/9.

We would like to get at least 20 teams with 3 games guaranteed ...once I am done with my current Long term Sub contract I am going to get cracking on a host hotel and other details.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
The Omaha Early bird is April 8/9.

We would like to get at least 20 teams with 3 games guaranteed ...once I am done with my current Long term Sub contract I am going to get cracking on a host hotel and other details.

Do you have a flyer for it?