Official CFB Thread

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Did you read what Michael McCann, Sports Illustrateds legal analyst said? It basically says his statement covers him legally because they dont violate his contract and it will cost OSU the 40 million to buy him out.
Also, McMurphy acknowledged he never interviewed Shelly Meyer even though the story took him there and would have given her the opportunity to go on the record whether she had ever discussed it with Urban. That seems like a huge win for his article one way or the other. The police report from 2015 doesn't say Smith was arrested and the court case is still open.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Firing him is still the right thing to do but legally it might be an issue and at the least will cost 40 million-ish.

The more I read about Zach Smith, the more I hate him.

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
i think he meant, do you have a link to it thats not facebook?

ie if you dont have facebook or your work blocks facebook, you cant see it

Stretch19

Grow up
someone would need to have facebook and be able to access it, in order to read whatever story is at the end of that link you posted

Stretch19

Grow up
He said he knew stretch, did you read his response he put out?

yeah i saw that BS response from like friday i guess; **** him, dude is full of **** and just looked everyone in the eye a week before and told them he didnt know anything, so why start believing his ass now?

ntz

tricknollegy
no one of UM's stature puts something like that on wax without making sure it's 100% accurate. i tend to believe him

Stretch19

Grow up
no one of UM's stature puts something like that on wax without making sure it's 100% accurate. i tend to believe him

yet he was dumb enough to lie to, while on camera and being recorded at media day when asked?

whats the difference?

ntz

tricknollegy
you can say you misspoke, it's much harder to go back when it's written. also, he didn't write that, a lawyer did, it was gone over multiple times.