Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

ar2x7

Substance & Style
i can get free just about anytime, just need to know soon... ill do a two person too, just NEED to hit this snc6

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
If he can't make a 11 or 12pm bp then lets just plan on us hitting there around 11 if thats cool with you. Ill wait to do it a tad later if he can also but if not lets just plan on 11am.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
would love to get another BP in before Saturday, wonder if the weather will be ok

sunday, monday, tuesday are supposed to be decent. least it looks that way now.

supposed to rain some today i think then get chilly tomorrow n friday...

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Worst weather man eva

ha b/c i miss called the rain for today which just happened to dissapear once it got to durham? lol

next time ill just ss the wral.com/weather page and toss it up. then you may direct all complaints to them. haha

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I gotta rest my shoulder so I am out for a while...:( ...It's been killing me all season...but only when I throw so not too bad...:rolleyes:

So your going to be a chatcher from now on? LOL just kidding with ya Tom. How ya been? David doing well?

ar2x7

Substance & Style
In Vegas for the week boys, hope the weather is this nice next week, Saturday was friggin awesome!
Put me down for next monday, unlesss I git it big her, then it was nice knowing me ;)