Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
The delivery is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully it's what I paid for not some random bat. I paid as goods so hopefully if I get screwed I can dispute it and get a refund. I will keep u all posted.
He told me his name wasn't Greer that it was Jeremy atwell from hawesville Kentucky.

That would be the coincidence of coincidences if a new member from the same state as Greer somehow miraculously got this other guy's "old" cell phone number.

I can put SpongeBob Squarepants as the name on my mailing address, it's still going to show up to my house. Same phone #, same state, same guy as far as I'm concerned

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
The delivery is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully it's what I paid for not some random bat. I paid as goods so hopefully if I get screwed I can dispute it and get a refund. I will keep u all posted.
He told me his name wasn't Greer that it was Jeremy atwell from hawesville Kentucky.

So he shares a cell phone with his brother-in-law? I would think blood brothers would have the same last name. Weird.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I know. I find it humorous that these super sleuths can track IP address and ban dupes when fun was being had, but continue to let crooks come back and do this kind of stuff.

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas.... recieved package from sadie1980 and it actually WAS what I paid for. As described with reciept as stated in his thread. Just thought I would let u guys know.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas.... recieved package from sadie1980 and it actually WAS what I paid for. As described with reciept as stated in his thread. Just thought I would let u guys know.
Pretty sure thats how the scam works though. Build a bit of a rep up so people trust them drop the hammer and rip off as many as they can. Buyer beware more than warranted.

Sadie1980

At no time did I ever say it was my "brother-in-law", I said it's my yonger brother dumb f___k! And no, you can't physically prove that I've stolen anything but you have "rusty"...look in the mirror when you call someone a thief

Sadie1980

I'm done with you jokes! All you do is troll this site and I've seen so many ppl on here call you out for it. Grow up and get a damn job sbf troll!