VP Flying Squirrels Softball New Season

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Im out too, shoulder still bunk. Appt with Ortho in 10 days... What happened to your back Steve?

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Standings as of last week.

20124Standings.jpg

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Saw Orthopaedic today. He thinks I have a torn Labrum and will need surgery so gonna have MRI. He was able to dislocate my shoulder easily and was slipping it in and out like nothing....strange it didnt hurt when he did it and said it was real loose and obviously not good. Takes 9 months to heal from Labrum surgery...Squirrel Down!

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
Saw Orthopaedic today. He thinks I have a torn Labrum and will need surgery so gonna have MRI. He was able to dislocate my shoulder easily and was slipping it in and out like nothing....strange it didnt hurt when he did it and said it was real loose and obviously not good. Takes 9 months to heal from Labrum surgery...Squirrel Down!

damn bro, that sux. :(

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Good game tonight, Guys. Thanks to SKIN32 and Gamma for filling in.

Here are the standings as of last week.

20125Standings.jpg

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Well in SFS he is one of the better ones, IJS. We coulda had my Dad , Santa Claus

Santa Claus was better than the dude we had last night by far! At least Santa Claus entertains us with his "Be nice!" whenever we say anything half offensive.