VP Flying Squirrels Softball New Season

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Way to go Danny the Peace Keeper!!

Our pitcher(at least 275lbs) rushed the batter in bottom of last inning in tonights game cause batter hit middle a few times and woulda took pitchers head off if he didnt get glove up and Danny(Catcher) blocked pitcher good like a friggin lineman. Pitcher was coming in hot and Danny leaned into him good and got him to back off - luckily cause it coulda got ugly as opponents dugout cleared out. Ump came to mound with me(manager) and pitcher and said he didnt blame pitcher cause he's also a pitcher and dude had it coming but woulda chucked pitcher if he touched batter. Pitcher might of got benched for multiple games for fighting, not sure its MLS...

Last edited:

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Late game this week.

2012Schedule.jpg

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I thought it was Bad News Bears? Looks like our make up game nest week is 7:40 against BDC. So lets take these two and turn it around!
flying-squirrels.jpg

carrrasco323

Addicted to Softballfans
no, i just have so much **** piling up like my bills and school and etc, Im just gonna finish the season that i started and then im done guys im sorry hopefully i come back later im just gonna have to see!!!

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
What time is the game tomorrow? And do we need anybody? My buddy Eric says he's down to play if we need anybody.